25% off 6 bottles of wine @ Tesco's.

Options

Comments

• cagsd
    cagsd Posts: 7,624 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    There wasn't much of the white Ogio left which is what I prefer, but going to go back tomorrow to see if they've stocked up!!
  • 7ofus
    7ofus Posts: 36 Forumite
    Options
    Brilliant, did this last year too.

Managed to get 7 Bella figura Shiraz, 12 hardys merlot and 11 Ohio merlot.

30 bottles, grand total of £60, give or take a few pennies. Lost one of receipts in all my excitement.
  • angel74
    angel74 Posts: 18 Forumite
    Options
    Does the 25% come off on delivery as it doesn't show at the checkout?
  • BoroBaby
    BoroBaby Posts: 68 Forumite
    Options
    buyitall wrote: »
    I bought some of the Ogio merlot and chardonnay this morning. Shelves were already empty at 9am but they fetched a box of the merlot from the store room for me - I think that they normally put a sign on the SEL saying 'out of stock' if they have run out, so if that's not there it might be worth asking.
    I am now wondering about doubling-up clubcard vouchers to get some of the Finest wine which is on 2 for £12 - has anyone tried this in conjunction with the 25% off yet? The most expensive is £8.99 per bottle:
    http://www.tesco.com/groceries/SpecialOffers/SpecialOfferDetail/Default.aspx?promoId=A29978770

edit: does it mean that in theory you could get 6 bottles for £22 in 'normal' money, so you could get 6 bottles of Finest wine for £10 of clubcard vouchers (plus £2ish in cash)???

Yes it does. I got 6 bottles of Finest Tapiway Sauvignon. £8.99 each, 2 for £12 = £53.94. 2 for £12 discount £ 17.94, 25% discount £13.48 = £22.52. and used double up vouchers.
  • cmacca
    cmacca Posts: 157 Forumite
    Options
    Poor husband has been dispatched to Tesco (he works opposite), done one test run on 6 bottles of Ogio - paid £9.01. He is now off to get a trolley to do it again a few more times :rotfl:
  • warehouse
    warehouse Posts: 3,362 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Great offer. Just been in to the Tesco near my work place and got 3 boxes of the Ogio red and 3 boxes of the Ogio white.

£9.99 per bottle x 36 = £359.64

3 for £12 offer and 25% discount on top means I got all 36 bottles for £54.09

That's £1.53 per bottle

That's a total saving of £305 on the 6 boxes. That's our fireworks party and Christmas completely sorted for wine!
    Pants
  • Diane60
    Diane60 Posts: 571 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    No Ogio at all on 3 for £12 at my local (pontefr@ct) store. Not even a shelf edge sticker. Don't think we will be able to take advantage of this........:mad:
  • buyitall
    buyitall Posts: 3,597 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    BoroBaby wrote: »
    Yes it does. I got 6 bottles of Finest Tapiway Sauvignon. £8.99 each, 2 for £12 = £53.94. 2 for £12 discount £ 17.94, 25% discount £13.48 = £22.52. and used double up vouchers.

Thank you, if it is still on tomorrow I will do the same.
  • anteater99
    anteater99 Posts: 1,164 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Does it work online? Got 6 bottles in my basket but not showing 25% discount.
  • bettyboo333
    Options
    Diane60 wrote: »
    No Ogio at all on 3 for £12 at my local (pontefr@ct) store. Not even a shelf edge sticker. Don't think we will be able to take advantage of this........:mad:

Double check as they weren't marked in my local store but still went through at 3 for £12
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure