25% off 6 bottles of wine @ Tesco's.

Options

Comments

• tattybonce
    tattybonce Posts: 1,699 Forumite
    Options
    BoroBaby wrote: »
    Got a box of Ogio and went through self service till, lady who authorised said nothing re price and I said I was going for more. Went back for more and cashier said wrong price but let it go through. Pushed my luck with another box and a cashier and supervisor came past, 'is that the lady?' They then came across to the till and said they were going to watch it go through as it wasn't right, as though it was my fault! They went off muttering about double checking and ringing head office. So get it quick.:T

This is the problem when people go back many times in a row. Didn't you say you also got bottles of 6 bottles of Finest Tapiway Sauvignon earlier as well ?Best be quick everyone who still needs any :j
  • BoroBaby
    BoroBaby Posts: 68 Forumite
    Options
    tattybonce wrote: »
    This is the problem when people go back many times in a row. Didn't you say you also got bottles of 6 bottles of Finest Tapiway Sauvignon earlier as well ?Best be quick everyone who still needs any :j

2 boxes of quality wine for Christmas, 3 boxes of Ogio will last until after Christmas so not excessive for this time of year. Still a plenty on shelves for anyone who wants any.
  • Imastu
    Imastu Posts: 141 Forumite
    Options
    So, finished then?

What about the other possibilities - Varietal, and even the minis?
  • debjay
    debjay Posts: 2,090 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Do we know that it's definitely finished? Has anyone tried it recently and it not work? If they have fixed it (which I doubt they will until overnight at the earliest) and left any 3 for £12 signs up it could make for a good DTD.
  • sillymeeee
    Options
    It worked for me about 30 minutes ago,
  • bcw123
    bcw123 Posts: 980 Forumite
    Options
    Just got the last 6 bottles white in Purley £9.01p
  • cmacca
    cmacca Posts: 157 Forumite
    Options
    I will try it on way home from work, telegraph said it had finished but that probably to put people off
  • 73bugz
    73bugz Posts: 92 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I popped to sadley broke and found no Ogio as some geezer had about 8 boxes full in his trolley and not a single bottle left on the shelf.

However, went to the other 3 tescos in the area and managed to pick up 6 bottles so quite happy with that.
  • pinkypatrolstokie
    Options
    :jPhew, just in time it seems. I have just got back from Hanley tesco and there was a member of staff clearing the shelves of any promotion wines. Managed to grab some before she got to me.
    Getting married Saturday 12th July 2014 :smileyhea
    :xmassign:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family