Forum Home» Food Shopping & Groceries» Gone Off!

The Norfolk hamper company thread - Page 200

New Post Advanced Search

The Norfolk hamper company thread

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Gone Off!
4K replies 354.6K views

Replies

• Tracyjj0 wrote: »

Gone beyond anger now and am just left feeling really low about this :(

Yep,me too:( I've got a stinking cold and chest infection, I really don't feel like traipsing round shops for replacements, plus Idon't evenknow what to get as replacements!

I emailed UKMail yesterday, they have no consignements for my postcode before Christmas.

If he could have just told me last week when I tweeted and e-mailed, I'd be sorted by now.

Ipaid on my Delta card so not sure where that leaves me:mad:
  • I have just filed a Paypal claim even though I ordered in October so theoretically outside of the 45 day period. It let me do it though so we'll see what happens! So it's worth giving the Paypal route a go.

Hope that helps :)
  • MiddlestitchMiddlestitch Forumite
    1.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭
    If you paid by debit card, you are still within the 120 day period to try the chargeback route if your goods have not arrived as promised. See http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/sale-of-goods/your-rights-when-paying-by-credit-card/chargeback-on-credit-and-debit-cards/
  • eviebibi wrote: »
    I have just filed a Paypal claim even though I ordered in October so theoretically outside of the 45 day period. It let me do it though so we'll see what happens! So it's worth giving the Paypal route a go.

Hope that helps :)

It lets you do it it immediately deletes it as it is outside of the time frame I'm afraid :(
    NSDs 7/20
    Make £10 a day £403.74/£310
  • TotoToto Forumite
    6.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    maxtweenie wrote: »
    :D

If you haven't already done so, your next step is to fill in the CAB form online, and then write to the Hamper company asking for a full refund as the instructions from Trading Standards yesterday said. Send it recorded delivery.

I've done the form, now to write the letter. Thank you.
    :A
    :A
    "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid" - Albert Einstein
  • LemonyLemony Forumite
    982 posts
    I have given away 2 of the hampers I received (I had too as it was too close to Christmas to go out and replace the presents) but can I still do any kind of claim for missing items and smaller than advertised substitutes? Obviously I can't return the hampers that I have given as gifts.
  • Redouble wrote: »
    It lets you do it it immediately deletes it as it is outside of the time frame I'm afraid :(

Oh dear - thought that was too easy!! :o
  • room512room512 Forumite
    1.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Mine didn't arrive either. I don't understand why as UK Mail said they had something for me on thursday and I can't believe they made that up. Really, really upset. I don't want to claim through Paypal I just want the deal!
  • COOLTRIKERCHICKCOOLTRIKERCHICK Forumite
    10.5K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    with the small claims court it will cost you to do this, and as he is a ltd company there is no guarentee you will get your money, you will not be able ( or it will not be worth) you getting it to the bailiff stage, as i should imagine there is no stock to sell,
    Work to live= not live to work
  • room512 wrote: »
    Mine didn't arrive either. I don't understand why as UK Mail said they had something for me on thursday and I can't believe they made that up. Really, really upset. I don't want to claim through Paypal I just want the deal!

Yours sounds like the same situation that I'm in.....I was told by uk mail on thurs that there was a delivery out for me on Friday between 8 and 6. Nothing on Friday...... ( uk mail gave me a ref number). I keep checking the ref number.....it shows as having been collected 20/12 ....then delay then not collected, then collected 21 .....then delay then delivery destination 22/12 ........don't know what any of that means ...other than it is definitely NOT here.:o........I'm the same as you......although I have started a PayPal dispute.....I WOULD much rather have the orders I paid for and no ill feeling.:beer:
    :rotfl:If it weren't for stress I'd have no energy at all. First rule of acting: Whatever happens, look as if it were intended.;)
    Don't follow in my footsteps, I walk into walls:smileyhea When in doubt .............mumble.
    I may look busy, but I'm just confused.:T I smile because i have no idea what's going on.:rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support