The Compers Inn Part 39

Options

Comments

• fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,856 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    sheils6 wrote: »
    I think you should treat yourself with the voucher. I am the same as you always giving my prizes away but it is nice to treat yourself sometimes too.
    Can't believe the price of the bag in The Times Comp - I would be too scared to use it! I would be like my BIL, who years ago was scared his fancy wheel trims would get stolen from his car so he took them off and kept them in the garage :rotfl:

yep, thinking you're right sheils :A:j am going to save them for after chrissie & get something for myself for a change :j

:rotfl::D @ your BIL :D can see where he's coming from though :D

well done on the voucher wingo :j
    loving the latest pics :D:j
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• Tulip
    Tulip Posts: 29,324 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    :hello: Everyone,

hope all is well :) I am fine today :) I went out to get milk and newspaper and cola for later :) off to a carol service later on which I am looking forward to :) My Crunchmas Present arrived today from Crunchy nut :) its lovely as they have wrapped it well and its a huge box,dont know whats in it yet and wont be opening it until xmas day :) so its in my wardrobe until then :)

Have a lovely day!

Love and light,

Katie xxx
  • StokieBecks
    StokieBecks Posts: 4,997 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Hope your prize is something you can have Katie as didn't think you could have nuts.
    £2 Savers Club for 2022 #12
  • Tulip
    Tulip Posts: 29,324 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hope your prize is something you can have Katie as didn't think you could have nuts.

:hello: Becks,

Yes I cant have nuts but if the prize inside is a box of Cereals It will go to my mum so dont worry :)

Love and light,

Katie xxx
  • Barnabysue
    Barnabysue Posts: 9,058 Forumite
    Options
    I had one too Katie, if it's the same as mine it's not nuts ;) DH had a Crunchynut mug, he's pleased with that.

Been for a haircut this morning then picked up sausage and chips on the way back. I've pinched a couple of chocs for later on :) Just going to get the next hourly in, then wash up and stick a Christmas film on while I comp, happy days.

Love to all xx
    Luck is believing you’re lucky – Tennessee Williams

May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night – Anonymous
  • SueMaggie
    SueMaggie Posts: 2,006 Forumite
    Options
    Afternoon all

I intended to have an early start today and get lots done, but I got up at 7 to post the link to the Times hourly and then went back to bed. Only meant to have another hour, but DH didn't wake me up as requested so didn't surface again till nearly 11:eek: - not like me at all.

Have just posted tomorrow's Sunday Times hourly here - it's for a Nexus tablet again.

Just had another WEM from the Telegraph Stella comp (my second) so pleased with that.

DH has just left on an actual wild goose chase - he works for a wildlife rescue charity and there's an Egyptian goose with fishing line round its leg in the river nearby. He tried to get it yesterday but didn't manage so is off to have another go now - hope he gets it and doesn't fall in the river in the process as that's happened before now!
  • fire**fly
    Options
    :j:j just had another wem from the 2hrly comp :j:j
    Congratulations! You have won READY Eye shadow duo by Bare Escentuals :D:j

your crunchy win sounds good katie, well done :j:j

:eek: glad you're ok alfie (((hugs))) you deserve the maltesers xxx have a nice rest & treat yourself :A
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• fire**fly
    Options
    :j:j thanks again suem you're so good to us :A

well done on the win :j:j

:eek: hope DH will be ok & the goose as well :eek:

• Barnabysue
    Barnabysue Posts: 9,058 Forumite
    Options
    We had an unusual start to the day here. We were woken at 6:15 by a really loud rushing noise and a loud engine noise, I honestly thought that a plane was falling and was laying there with my heart pounding waiting for the bang. When nothing happened, we got up and looked out of the window and there was a helicopter, really low in the sky, just hovering over the woods at the back of us. We watched people being lowered and then people 2 at a time being raised up again. Apparently 4 teenage girls had got lost and had been out all night and they were out looking for them and found them in the woods. The helicopter was there for nearly 2 hours, so we didn't get any more sleep. It's quite funny because DD has her Christmas works do tonight and has had her hair done, so she's currently napping sitting up so she doesn't spoil it.

Just had another WEM from the Stella comp, so that's 3 now :)

Congratulations! You have won Divine Oil by Caudalie
    Luck is believing you’re lucky – Tennessee Williams

May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night – Anonymous
  • StokieBecks
    StokieBecks Posts: 4,997 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Xmas Saver!
    Options
    I haven't had anything off the Stella comp yet :(

Oh dear Sue what a way to be woken up. Hope everything ok and glad they are all safe now. Guess they are ucky it wasn't quite so cold last nighy (well it wasn't here)

Have been to post office and posted besties xmas present for him and his wife. I hope they are careful with it (the post office i mean haha)
    £2 Savers Club for 2022 #12
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport