The Compers Inn Part 39

Options

Comments

• princessmoneysaver
    Options
    LO having a friend for a sleepover, the 2 of them have decided to get in PJ's already & are sat watching the muppets under the duvet lol - so sweet!!!
    2023 wins - Rice Krispies, Avene Micellar Gel, Barbie Toy, £20 Apple Gift Card, KFC 6 piece bargain bucket, Chloe Nomade perfume, Barbie Toy (second one), Sanctuary Spa Sleep Balm, E45 Moisturising Lotion, Trolls Hamper, 12 Tonie Characters, Sure deodorant, Good Home Utensil holder, £5 Costa Gift Card, Neutrogena Micellar Jelly, Soap & Glory Mascara, Persil capsules,  
  • lomaxsylvia
    lomaxsylvia Posts: 5,883 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Evening everyone:j

Well done on the wins SueM, Firefly and B.Sue

SueM - hope your DH managed to find and sort out the goose.

PMS - Just wait till LO is a teenager and you have sleepovers.

Who is going to win XFactor?????
    BIG THANKS TO ALL WHO POST THE COMPETITIONS
  • tinktinktinkerbell
    Options
    I_luv_cats wrote: »

oh good god

praline!!! nommy nommy!
    Barnabysue wrote: »
    We had an unusual start to the day here. We were woken at 6:15 by a really loud rushing noise and a loud engine noise, I honestly thought that a plane was falling and was laying there with my heart pounding waiting for the bang. When nothing happened, we got up and looked out of the window and there was a helicopter, really low in the sky, just hovering over the woods at the back of us. We watched people being lowered and then people 2 at a time being raised up again. Apparently 4 teenage girls had got lost and had been out all night and they were out looking for them and found them in the woods. The helicopter was there for nearly 2 hours, so we didn't get any more sleep. It's quite funny because DD has her Christmas works do tonight and has had her hair done, so she's currently napping sitting up so she doesn't spoil it.

Just had another WEM from the Stella comp, so that's 3 now :)

Congratulations! You have won Divine Oil by Caudalie

well done on your win :D which stella comp is this?
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,856 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 8 December 2012 at 8:47PM
    Options

well done on your win :D which stella comp is this?

this one :D

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4320493&highlight=stella

you've to enter between
    9-11
    11-1
    1-3
    3-5
    5-7

though :D

had 3 wins as well :j:j
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• lomaxsylvia
    lomaxsylvia Posts: 5,883 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 8 December 2012 at 8:54PM
    Options
    Hi, Its me with a problem again on DH's lappie. He has firefox and MSE has gone all small. Anyone any idea whats happened. I know how to fix in GC but not FF

Edit - sorry sorted it was control +
    BIG THANKS TO ALL WHO POST THE COMPETITIONS
  • fire**fly
    Options
    Evening everyone:j

Who is going to win XFactor?????

evening sylv :j think james will win :)
    though i like Jahmene & james both :D
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Sorry don't have FF Sylvia - its not just the zoom is it? I know mine goes in IE sometimes and I just go into tools ans set it back to 100%
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media

Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • Tulip
    Tulip Posts: 29,324 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    :hello: Everyone,

I have had a nice time at the Carol Service today,I had a mincepie and a drink of tea :) I got my ticket so I can go to a xmas party on Tuesday evening and that will be lovely.

Have a nice evening!

love and light,

Katie xxx
  • wingobins
    wingobins Posts: 20,649 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well done on the stella wins fire**fly and Sue :T :T I've had one win so far from it :) keep trying Becks! ;)

SueM, hope they manage to save the goose, poor thing. Thanks for posting Times again :A

Alfie, that was close! :eek: hope you're ok! It happened to hubby a few weeks back after taking kids to school and he called the driver black & blue. When he went to a friends funeral the 'driver' was there....apparently it was his mate!

I'm hoping James wins Sylvia, seeing as he's local to me. Still wish Ella would have won it though :(

I got a delivery in a big box today of an advent callendar from Thorntons! Don't know where or what comp it's from! It's very welcome though! :D

Enjoy the Xmas party next week Katie :)
    Big thanks to all who contribute to the forums. Be lucky everyone and be safe!
  • fire**fly
    Options
    :j:j yay, well done on the wins wingo :j:j

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure