Options

Comments

• lomaxsylvia
    lomaxsylvia Posts: 5,883 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRy82iITOe3izSoDDh7QKuPfRtQ2ixayp9w6xgqbW-ofLrDOi8lrA

Morning everyone:j

Thanks for the choc cake FireFly and the lucky Buddha, have rubbed his tum and hope its lucky for everyone.

Sheils, love the sparkly bits in her hair. Well done on your wins, lets hope you are on a roll now.

Cats, That bacon buttie looks yummie

Hope you all have a lovely day, got the egg timer going for Times comps but have to go shopping with DD and the kids are all coming for lunch so its going to be a busy day here.

Got up this morning with the intention of putting some stuff on ebay then realised it was only just over 2 weeks till Christmas and there wouldn't really be time to get them posted etc. Anyway time is at a premium at the moment so gave up.

Anyway, Xfactor final tonight....

SYL
    BIG THANKS TO ALL WHO POST THE COMPETITIONS
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,846 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    :j:j brill, well done sheils :j:j:j
    def agree with you there, all the men i've known all take longer than us :eek::D

my brekkie ILC :D
    nommy nom nom :j

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSylydkynkmpOSGcfVTxJxMts_wB3p-60Fio0uggcBbdgfJxlOtimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWWAJEwWVNlg120A7n83tcZclpMHBYpa68uINANVBvdD6HpZ7Y6A
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• fire**fly
    Options
    :j:j you're welcome sylv :A & hope
    buddah brings you luck :j enjoy shopping :j
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Is it just me or do other peeps scratch their heads over all the creams and potions etc for our skin and hair? There seem to be so many being given for prizes and I have no idea what a lot of them are. Even when I win some I still don't know sometimes :o
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media

Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • wingobins
    wingobins Posts: 20,649 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    sunday.jpg

Morning everyone ;)
    I know what you mean Sheils, there's just too many already filling my bathroom cabinet that's not getting used! :o

Great pics everyone :)
    I can't stop sneezing today! I think it's the heating, will have to have another dust behind radiators. Girls aren't at gym today and youngest has a party to go to later. DD1 is still not feeling well so gonna go run a bath for her. I've give Buddha a rub again fire**fly ;)
    Good luck with Times/advents everyone xx
    Big thanks to all who contribute to the forums. Be lucky everyone and be safe!
  • lomaxsylvia
    Options
    Still waiting for my DD to get back to me regarding the shopping, she will probably just land with the 3 kids and expect miracles to just happen regarding lunch and shopping lol

Sheils, haven't a clue what they are all for its a maze

FF - Those boiled eggs look good too. Do you use FireFox/roboform as there is someone got a problem and can't seem to help her/him. Its on the compers chat corner.

Wingo - loving the pic
  • Tulip
    Tulip Posts: 29,324 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    :hello: Everyone,

hope all is well,I am fine :) I am off to my parents for lunch and then on to a club this afternoon for a xmas party atmosphere :) I am taking my christmas cards to write out for my friends :)

Have a lovely day!

love and light,

Katie xxx
  • wingobins
    wingobins Posts: 20,649 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Enjoy the party Katie, you lead such a busy life, I'm sooo jealous! :D good on yer! ;)

Sylvia, I was going to put some stuff on eBay to sell too with it being free listings but I really don't understand it :o I don't know what I'm meant to do about putting a reserve price in or anything. I tried reading through it but it's just making my head dizzy! :p I'll get the hang of it soon I guess!

Saw this pic and thought it was cute!

302876_450312351682510_1180763699_n.jpg
    Big thanks to all who contribute to the forums. Be lucky everyone and be safe!
  • lomaxsylvia
    Options
    Hi Wingo, are you wanting to do it today? If so let me know and I will pm you later and try and make it easier for you. Have to go out till about 4ish.

Loving the pics everyone.

Have a nice time at the club Katie.

Lottie has absolutely disgraced herself. She hates the wind and its very windy here at the moment and nearly lifts her off the floor. Anyway, long story short she piddled in the middle of my lounge carpet. She is in the dog house I can tell you, excuse the pun.
  • fire**fly
    Options
    graphics-good-afternoon-046314.gif

love the pic wingo :D:D:j

i don't use firefox sylv,

sheils, i use a lot of the creams/perfumes/potions that i win for pressies for family/friends & or donate them to local charity for raffles etc if i've over, some of the ingredients in them look strange :eek::D

enjoy the party katie :j
    hope everyone's having a good day keeping up :D
    had visitors here :eek: but they've gone now so can get catching up again :eek::D

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure