PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Weekly Flylady Thread 1st October 2012

Options
1343536373840»

Comments

• bonnie_bumpkins
    Options
    Creeps in..... :o Still not done any studying :o Can someone throw something at me please!?

8619_S_flying-shoe-m.jpg
    *If you have nothing nice to say... say nothing*
    "Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." Martin Luther King Jr
  • Mrs_B
    Mrs_B Posts: 333 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Today I noticed the sun was shining and actually felt quite happy in the sunshine.

Perhaps the BD is finally beginning to get the message and I can do some fluttering next week. Please be gentle - I'm beginning to notice how mucky things are.
    Work is not my Hobby
  • mummyroysof3
    mummyroysof3 Posts: 4,566 Forumite
    Options
    yes you can... in fact i have a faux suede dark cream/light gold colour cover for a 3 seater sofa which i paid £100 for but hardly used... if any good to you it's yours for the price of the postage :)

was just looking at this one...
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Elastic-Cover-slipcover-Seater-Loveseat/dp/B003WJK1KU/ref=sr_1_1?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1349627376&sr=1-1

its the arms that are the most problem as they just wont come clean..cushion covers are machine washable which is what i need

that is a very kind offer..it is a 3 seater but with 2 bottom cushions and 3 at back so they would need to go on top so they on show..would that sound like it would work?
    Have a Bsc Hons open degree from the Open University 2015 :j:D:eek::T
  • Pixie_Fairydust
    Options
    Ooooh he's very easy on the eye too, isn't he :drool: :)

You're not wrong ;)
    deus wrote: »
    Pix - you are doing great!

Thanks, I obviously need lots of praise to keep me going! :rotfl:

I'm living in the same house as my OH who I am divorcing, he won't leave :eek: so its horrid. He deliberately leaves a mess knowing how much it winds me up, then he just tells me to stop nagging. I am determined to keep smiling through clenched teeth until the house is sold, then I won't give him a backwards glance!

Anyhoo, my productive day has been excellent. DS has managed to eat a pizza and is watching sky movies, he doesn't look too good though, but better than he was. Hope the other poorlies are feeling a bit perkier!

A cup of tea, one final burst then I'll flake out and watch the X-Factor :T

Have a great evening
    Pix
    🎄The most wonderful time of the year 🎄
    #14 - PAYDTBX23
    #23 - 1% debt challenge
  • bonnie_bumpkins
    Options
    mummyroysof3 - i've sent you a pm :)

deus - good luck tomorrow, go girl!!

Mrs_B - lovely to hear from you and so glad your mood is lifting :A We'll be kind to you if you promise to be gentle with yourself :) and let us know how you are doing and if you need any help. Much love xx

pixie - ooooh, sounds tough in your house :eek: good plan to keep smiling though. Also, putting anything he leaves out (washing, packaging, dirty plates, phone, paperwork etc etc) in a black sack on a regular basis and dumping said sack in his room or in the garden is very effective in changing unwanted behaviour :cool: Good luck lovey, keep us posted...

2 loads of washing hanging up, another in WM and 1/2 load waiting for TD. It's getting dark so must be time to pour a glass of wine :D
    *If you have nothing nice to say... say nothing*
    "Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." Martin Luther King Jr
  • toochoosey
    toochoosey Posts: 7,370 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    More clothes in WM and TD, teddies frying on the windowsill. DD has woken up after 2 hours and has eaten a plain biscuit, hopefully that will stay down...xx

Pixie, hugs, and glad DS is eating xx
  • Goodintentions
    Options
    8619_S_flying-shoe-m.jpg

OUCH!! :rotfl:Ok - I did some! Thanks for the boot Bonnie :)

Dinner eaten, trifles done and half eaten (in hindsight, the bowls I used were too big, so I will eat the rest of mine later :)). I need to remake my bed (I am hoping that if i leave it long enough DH will do it :p)

Pixie - I feel for you. Been there, done that - and it is not good :( It is the feeling of limbo, nothings settled, that doesn't help. Not to mention the atmosphere. (((big hugs)))

Ok. I am DETERMINED to finish this research project proposal tonight! (It has to be submitted tomorrow)
  • Dustykitten
    Dustykitten Posts: 16,503 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    It's that time of the week when we all hop over to the

New Thread
    The birds of sadness may fly overhead but don't let them nest in your hair
  • dancemum
    dancemum Posts: 2,561 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Did someone mention Trifle? My favourite.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure