We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

The New Thread

1…250251253255256…986

Comments

  • fourp
    fourp Posts: 2,016 Forumite
    3010 wrote: »
    It would also be nicely hidden there too. ;)

    I'm tea total . :)
    I was young once , now I get older all the time .
  • 3010
    3010 Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    fourp wrote: »
    I agrre with you Rooted Nomad that people need help and reassurance in getting their shops correct that's the purpose of certain threads within MSE , but what I can't get my head around is why it's on a thread that's in the ' expired ' section when it's obviously up and running . S
    Surely if MSE want to cater to the masses then wouldn't it reach a wider audience on the front page where all and sundry (and many more in need) would see it .

    I think it got moved here as it was a very fast moving thread and there was too much chatter. :)
  • cherry6
    cherry6 Posts: 677 Forumite
    Weetabix didnt work on the first basket, anyone know why?

    7 items on your bill qualify for comparison Waitrose
    +£8.78

    1 x ASDA Chosen by You Caramel Choux Buns (2) £1.00 N/A
    1 x Ambrosia Rice Pudding Original (120g) £0.40 £0.32
    1 x Nestle Polo Original Mints £0.47 £0.49
    1 x Tic Tac Strawberry Fields (18g) £0.40 N/A
    1 x Weetabix Cereal (72x18g) £5.38 £5.38
    1 x Barratt Flumps Mallow Twists £0.10 N/A
    1 x Haribo Tangfastics Mini £0.10 N/A
    1 x Kleenex Collection Cube Facial Tissues (56) £1.88 £0.94
    1 x Kleenex Jubilee Collection Cube (56) £1.88 £0.94
    1 x ASDA Chosen by You Giant White Mice Bar (15g) £0.10 N/A
    1 x ASDA Chosen by You Giant Rainbow Buttons Bar (15g) £0.09 N/A
    1 x Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Take the Heat Conditioner ... £4.50 £0.32
    1 x Nestle Shredded Wheat (30 per pack - 675g) £2.98 £0.32

    Comparison total (compared products only) £17.49 £8.71


    7 items (6 different) on your bill qualify for comparison Waitrose
    +£10.80

    1 x Ambrosia Rice Pudding Original (120g) £0.40 £0.48
    1 x Nestle Polo Original Mints £0.47 £0.49
    1 x Tic Tac Strawberry Fields (18g) £0.40 N/A
    2 x Duck Fresh Brush Refill (12) £6.00 £0.64
    1 x Duck Fresh Brush Starter Kit £3.98 £0.32
    1 x Barratt Flumps Mallow Twists £0.10 N/A
    1 x Haribo Tangfastics Mini £0.10 N/A
    1 x Kleenex Collection Cube Facial Tissues (56) £1.88 £0.94
    1 x Kleenex Jubilee Collection Cube (56) £1.88 £0.94
    1 x ASDA Chosen by You Giant White Mice Bar (15g) £0.10 N/A
    1 x ASDA Chosen by You Giant Rainbow Buttons Bar (15g) £0.09 N/A

    Comparison total (compared products only) £14.61 £3.81
    Please God, help me stop spending!
  • 3010
    3010 Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    fourp wrote: »
    I'm tea total . :)
    :eek::D:rotfl::)
  • fourp
    fourp Posts: 2,016 Forumite
    3010 wrote: »
    I think it got moved here as it was a very fast moving thread and there was too much chatter. :)

    If it was on page 1 i doubt if there would be so much chatter ,just my opinion .:)
    I was young once , now I get older all the time .
  • Claire1972 wrote: »
    has anyone tried the Walkers crisps today?

    I have but dont know results until 4pm
  • fuzzydo
    fuzzydo Posts: 138 Forumite
    Just a quick post to say that i checked on msm before i went to Mr A's and the 12 packs of walkers crisps were still there 2 for 1 at Mr T's, but now they are not on msm so they didn't compare.

    HTH
  • cjj_2
    cjj_2 Posts: 6,588 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Can any of you lovely people recommend a cheap dishwasher tablet or powder which does a good job ? Greatly appreciated .. TIA x
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

    No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
  • fourp
    fourp Posts: 2,016 Forumite
    Best_price wrote: »
    Give Percy a stroke:)

    Ooeer missus .
    I was young once , now I get older all the time .
  • bensonsmum
    bensonsmum Posts: 1,721 Forumite
    fyfi wrote: »
    coffee gone again, back to my to do list, will try and get 2 off the list this time before another coffee break

    Any holiday news yet please? xx
    Very proud to be Strip club member No 43
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.