🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Testing your bb interent connection

Options
13»

Comments

• diamonds
    diamonds Posts: 6,048 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    espresso wrote: »
    As you are admitting to stealing someone else's broadband connection, don't be too surprised if you don't get much help on here!

:rolleyes:

well what goes around comes around, thats right wasnt someone stealing mine before? did I give a hoot - NO, a bit light surfing from anyone I dont care about

I also have FON ( https://www.fon.com ) set up @ my other residence as well as leaving it openly open for anyone aswell, sharing my dears is caring
    you may be americanised from the UK goverment im certainly not, my morals are to share & care, that poor fulltime working single parent across from me
    ( i know its her that uses it but why would I mention it ? ) might not be able to afford B/B and now cos I pay Orange £5 for unlimited she can eduate her kids and do thier homework with them - access for all! for £11 BT should have to provide a basic ISDN or B/B package ( £11 x how many customers ? you do the logic ! ) if you want more you pay more
    SO... now England its the Scots turn to say dont leave the UK, stay in Europe with us in the UK, dont let the tories fool you like they did us with empty lies... You will be leaving the UK aswell as Europe ;)
  • Scarlett1
    Scarlett1 Posts: 6,887 Forumite
    Options
    Download Speed: 973 kbps (121.6 KB/sec transfer rate)
    Upload Speed: 245 kbps (30.6 KB/sec transfer rate)

im paying for a 2MB, is this ok or a bit slow ? :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport