The Swagbucks Challenge - Part 2

Options

Comments

• mooomin
    mooomin Posts: 13,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I currently have £19 sitting in my Amazon account with £10 coming from SB, £5 from MySurvey and £10 from Nectar due next week as well. That'll take me to £54 assuming I can resist the lure of Kindle daily deals....that's a quarter of the way to my Kindle Fire :D
  • Torialou78
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »
    I wondered about doing that one - but I think it may be a case of starting it in a morning when I have the time to get my head round it. I may do it this weekend :)

Well it's not credited yet put a ticket in but not sure if I had a goal can not see one listed. Will let you know x
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »
    I wondered about doing that one - but I think it may be a case of starting it in a morning when I have the time to get my head round it. I may do it this weekend :)
    Torialou78 wrote: »
    Try signing up again hon, worth a go. Just completely sign up with them again and complete the profile surveys etc. I am kicking myself with half of these because I have been with some of the sites years before swagbucks and I am missing out on points lol. :-)

Was this reply to me Torialou? If you are refering to the Toluna trail which paid the most at 134SB's then I think maybe the problem with that may have had to do with completing the profile, I registered ok and still have the email, but couldn't complete profile in order to do any surveys, if that was what was needed to validate membership?
  • Torialou78
    Options
    CathWales wrote: »
    Was this reply to me Torialou? If you are refering to the Toluna trail which paid the most at 134SB's then I think maybe the problem with that may have had to do with completing the profile, I registered ok and still have the email, but couldn't complete profile in order to do any surveys, if that was what was needed to validate membership?

Yes and usually although I am not 100% sure. Try again no harm in it. Certainly worth it for the swagbucks. As long as u closed the other one nothing stopping you from starting again since you never fully registered and took a survey xx
  • paulshorse
    Options
    Torialou78 wrote: »
    Yes and usually although I am not 100% sure. Try again no harm in it. Certainly worth it for the swagbucks. As long as u closed the other one nothing stopping you from starting again since you never fully registered and took a survey xx

It may be worth re-registering with a different email address - what do you think?
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • CathWales
    Options
    Thanks both, tho the taking the survey and completing profile was what hampered me last time. I also wondered about the changing of the email as i thought it had to be associated with the one you signed up to SB with. Think I might give it a go tomorrow, as well as clear my cookies, I took that advice re survey availability from you Paul;) Right now I am trying for 11SB's to get today's total of 300, still not sure of submitting my address and number for all the offers, so hitting SBTV hard.
  • paulshorse
    Options
    CathWales wrote: »
    Thanks both, tho the taking the survey and completing profile was what hampered me last time. I also wondered about the changing of the email as i thought it had to be associated with the one you signed up to SB with. Think I might give it a go tomorrow, as well as clear my cookies, I took that advice re survey availability from you Paul;) Right now I am trying for 11SB's to get today's total of 300, still not sure of submitting my address and number for all the offers, so hitting SBTV hard.

I steer clear of the offers where they want your mobile number and email address on every page. I did to one when I first joined swagbucks and fortunately used a separate spam email address - lucky I did because I started to get about 100 spam emails a day. I used an old phone too - again started to get voicemail messages but I just ignore them. There are plenty of other offers without having to give those details :)
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Options
    can not get a dam survey today keep getting song people ones and they do not work on the macbook drives me mad. Had 5 in a row and maybe 15 surveys after given in I think lol
  • claireish
    Options
    For the offers that ask for your mobile number, I've found some will accept 00000000000 but others wont accept that as a valid number, but it's worth a try.
  • CathWales
    edited 15 September 2012 at 1:39AM
    Options
    Only had to hit SBTV twice and now the short 1-5SB vids are coming up on my page. 315/90 so a very good day. Calling it a night now, lets hope the weekend isn't a slow one. Night Night all xxx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure