We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

The Swagbucks Challenge - Part 2

1…142143145147148…1085

Comments

  • mooomin
    mooomin Posts: 13,703
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Egads, currently doing the dullest financial services survey ever...
  • mooomin
    mooomin Posts: 13,703
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Egads, currently doing the dullest financial services survey ever...

    Bl**dy thing didn't credit either :mad:
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Bl**dy thing didn't credit either :mad:

    I think that is the one that I did the other night - it took about an hour and a quarter and it was the most boring survey I ever took. I did it through a wall for 31 sb and it did credit. Then about an hour later I got the same survey on Trusted Surveys for 70 sb. I was in two minds whether I could survive doing it again because it was something like one o'clock in the morning and I thought the experience of going through it all again would just finish me off. Anyway I started it and got through about 15 minutes when the thing just froze completely and I couldn't carry on. At least I did get some sbs out of it. I have seen on facebook page where it didn't credit for others though :(
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • mooomin
    mooomin Posts: 13,703
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Should I wait the required 48 hours or just ticket it now do you think?
  • 87/50. That's me done for now. I did a survey in PL for 30sb. It was on catalogues and quite lengthy but interesting. Also, there were still 4 casino tasks available this morning.
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Should I wait the required 48 hours or just ticket it now do you think?

    Was it a Trusted Survey? :)
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • 87/50. That's me done for now.

    I didn't mean I'm done for I meant I've finished for now.
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    60/50 - goal hit
    one casino task to get me to 100% for 20 sb
    Poll
    NOSO
    search 7 sb
    vids on home page

    Looks like it could be a good day, but my computer is playing up
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • tibawo
    tibawo Posts: 1,220
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    This thread is so long so i being sneaky to ask my question...
    Did anyone do the smell pleasant survey and get invited to do the five day observation for the paypal payment?
    Is it worth it/legit?
    Don’t put it down - put it away!

    2026
    1p Savings Challenge- 0/365
  • HMV and Amazon Vouchers are on 'sale' at 849 as the cost went up recently so snagged my last £5 AGC at that. Onward and upward chasing several no credits at the minute too, frustrating when you spend an age filling them in.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.