The Gift Basket and Hampers Index

Options

Comments

• donnajt
    donnajt Posts: 1,085 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    sally_80 wrote: »
    I'm making hampers for my family this year to save money. I found a lot of my ideas on the 'Salter UK' 'Foody Christmas Gift Ideas' Pinterest board.

This Saturday I'm straining my Cranberry and Orange vodka, and have already put together loads of hot chocolate pots with marshmallows and Baileys!

I'll also be doing the little cookie jars but they take a bit more maths and preparation. If you want to make little gifts for lots of people but not spend forever doing it I'd really recommend the hot chocolate pots. So easy and simple to do and with some nice ribbon and bits they make a really nice gift. :)

Hi sally - can you share the hot choc pots with marshmallows and baileys - i can;t find them on pinterest thank x
  • kevin14433
    Options
    Hi,
    Thanks for sharing these all products with all of us. These are wonderful gift and will go threw you people
  • brendan2
    Options
    Hello Guys!
    I am thinking of giving a nose right tool to my gf and I think she will be happy with me because she always complain about his nose but I have no problem with his nose . So I thought as she doesn't like his nose so why not gave him a nose right tool to reshape his nose in a desired way!!
  • bagpuss38
    Options
    Hi could anyone give me some ideas for a hamper for my friend.
    She lived lived in both south africa and spain for many years .
    Wanted to surprise her on her birthday with a nice hamper full of the goodies from both countries.
    Any suggestions gratefully received. :)
    SIMPLY BE-££577.11:eek:
    Very BNPL - £353.00:o
  • islandgirl8
    Options
    bagpuss38 wrote: »
    Hi could anyone give me some ideas for a hamper for my friend.
    She lived lived in both south africa and spain for many years .
    Wanted to surprise her on her birthday with a nice hamper full of the goodies from both countries.
    Any suggestions gratefully received. :)

I made up a South African food hamper for my brother for Christmas. Many of the foods I bought at the South African Food Company and Amazon sell the foods too. Here's a link to the photo before I rearranged them nicely. Hope this helps! http://www.flickr.com/photos/34476777@N04/8208675531/in/photostream
  • springdreams
    Options
    Hunter's Biltong based in Barking (they also do internet sales) are excellent for South African goodies.

http://www.huntersbiltong.co.uk/

Biltong and droewors are musts. Niknaks and Fritos crisps are popular, as are Romany Creams, Tennis biscuits, Eet Sum Mor and Cho-kits biscuits. And if he drinks alcohol, Castle lager and/or Klipdrift brandy are highly recommended :)
    squeaky wrote: »
    Smiles are as perfect a gift as hugs...
    ..one size fits all... and nobody minds if you give it back.
    ☆.。.:*・° Housework is so much easier without the clutter ☆.。.:*・°
    SPC No. 518
  • madz2802
    Options
    Hi :)
    Just wondering when do you all start buying stuff for your hampers? I'm thinking of making quite a few for Christmas 2013 :D
    Saving and buying for Christmas 2013!! :rudolf::xmassmile:xmastree::snow_grin :D
  • bagpuss38
    Options
    thanks for all the south african help, any suggestions for spanish goodies?
    SIMPLY BE-££577.11:eek:
    Very BNPL - £353.00:o
  • springdreams
    Options
    madz2802 wrote: »
    Hi :)
    Just wondering when do you all start buying stuff for your hampers? I'm thinking of making quite a few for Christmas 2013 :D

I have already bought some bits for my Christmas 2013 hampers :money:
    squeaky wrote: »
    Smiles are as perfect a gift as hugs...
    ..one size fits all... and nobody minds if you give it back.
    ☆.。.:*・° Housework is so much easier without the clutter ☆.。.:*・°
    SPC No. 518
  • parkgirl
    parkgirl Posts: 164 Forumite
    Options
    Hi - I saw a thread on here somewhere and it had poems and what not on that you could attach to homemade gifts. I can't find it anywhere now. The one I was particularly interested in was for an empty jar but it was a poem about how it was filled with love. Any ideas anyone? Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure