The Gift Basket and Hampers Index

Options

Comments

• merrygurl
    Options
    This delightful Christmas bear is designed to send Christmas wishes both near and far.

He is beautifully packaged in a themed Christmas box.
    Price: $36.50:)
  • asmi18
    Options
    i love how ignorant people are... the "gifts" from the 12 days of Christmas have to do with teaching catechism - they weren't actual items that people bought. it was a way to pass on the faith in england when you could be hanged or hanged, drawn, and quartered for having something in writing showing you adhered to the Catholic faith.
  • jessica_smith_2
    Options
    Hi friends if your friends are smokers now you can give them a stylish electric cigarette kit as a gift its a beautiful gift for them.
  • Susannah2011
    Options
    Roz, thanks for the links. It's so helpful to have everything at one place. I'd like to add something to your list. There is a nice site where I buy presents if I need them. They have a wide range of birthday gifts ideas at this site. And I should say that the delivery is usually fast.
  • Anny11
    Anny11 Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    Excellent Roz_V
    i like your thought .Great work.
  • JoanneB09
    Options
    Hampers Christmas Hampers Delivered UK Worldwide. We supply hampers throughout the year Incredible choice at great prices.
  • toni81
    Options
    Been planning a hamper for my Mum and nan & grandad as christmas presents since last christmas. This thread has given me some ideas so many thanks. We have a great shop around our way where everything is £1 so at the minute, they have a calendar / diary each! Going to add food and stuff that I know will be used plus their own individual gift like smellies. My little girl had a poem published this year too so we've ordered copies of the book for them too.
  • andipandi72
    Options
    This is a great site for hamper ideas

http://www.sawyers-specialties.com/survival-kits/index.php
    Every sixty seconds you spend angry, upset or mad, is a full minute of happiness you'll never get back.. :p:p
  • Ramblings
    Ramblings Posts: 29 Forumite
    Options
    If you are wanting to make your own hampers I write a parenting blog and over the next week or so I will be publishing a Food Video that shows some amazing food hamper ideas!

Search for my blog (if its of interest!) on google, just type real suburban mummy
  • hairbrain05
    Options
    any suggestions where to buy wicker trays/baskets etc from?

i nearly bought some from candigifts.com but baulked at the 5.99 shipping fee then added tax on top......
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure