Trying for a Baby Part 8

Options

Comments

• Metranil_Vavin
    Options
    Sorry to you guys too Pomme and becca.

It's gutting isn't it. Even though I was pretty sure it wouldn't happen this month (I don't even know when/if I ov'd), you always have that hope don't you.

I have to say I was getting a few preg symptoms..sore boobs etc, but they all seemed to vanish the last couple of days. Who knows eh?

I still fear I have left all this ttc lark too late and my eggs are past it.
    Metranil dreams of becoming a neon,
    You don't even take him seriously,
    How am I going to get to heaven?,
    When I'm just balanced so precariously..
  • TeamLowe
    TeamLowe Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Options
    ...temp is not that low today, I don't think I'm going to ovulate again this cycle.
    This totally totally sucks. If there's no ovulation by next week I'm ringing the consultant, the lady I saw said if the metformin stops working again I could increase the dose to 2000mg so maybe they'll be quick with a prescription. Or if I'm lucky they'll bring forward the clomid as I've lost my faith in the metformin and would rather not be taking it if its doing sod all.

And all because my cycles messed up after having my miscarriage, which makes me panic even more that that was my one shot at being a mum :'(

Sorry ladies, such a Debbie downer ATM...
    Little Lowe born January 2014 at 36+6

Completed on house September 2013

Got Married April 2011
  • Metranil_Vavin
    Options
    Massive hugs TeamLowe. I wish I could say something comforting, but know there isn't anything to be said.
    Fingers crossed you can get onto the clomid asap, I know a few people that, that has seemed to work well for.
  • Metranil_Vavin
    Options
    It's all the sodding waiting that gets to me. I am not a patient person, and am finding I am almost wishing the days away which is so crap it's untrue. :mad:
  • purcy81
    purcy81 Posts: 571 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hugs to all this morning I think x

Hugs to becca for your super long cycle, MV and pomme for bfn, team Lowe for feeling down and to atton for having to deal with an insensitive friend x

Haven't read back much but wanted to thank you for your supportive words about my tactless colleague and a big thanks for doing the lists abis.

Just waiting to ov now I think it will be soon. My dh's not going to know what hit him!
  • firefly369
    Options
    MV - Hugs for cd1.

Teamlowe - It sucks big time that this isn't straight forward for so many of us. Big big hugs for the low pma and having to take such a large dose of metformin. I hope your FS gets with the program and gives you clomid sooner rather than later.

Becca - Thinking of you. Hope you get a BFP or a new cycle soon.

Abis - Thank you for doing the lists.:T

afm. Still no ovulation. I know this is only my first cycle on metformin but I was kind of hoping it would make my cycle shorter, although maybe the hsg has played a role this month. I have been reading a lot about soy isoflavins online and think I will give it a try next cycle if I don't get a BFP. The problem definately seems to be with the first part of my cycle. I do ovulate, it just takes ages.

Sorry for the ramble, just thinking out loud.
  • trina2010
    Options
    wooohooo, im embarassed and excited to be saying this...but omg....going to see Breaking Dawn tonight, yay! (i know im so sad!) but woohoo! that means its not long now until i go on holiday!
    *calm self*
    ok, hugs to all who need, it sounds like we need a lot of love around here this morning, everyone pile in :)

rum - it was quite an interesting article, its good that more research is going into alternative possibilities now instead of just 'theres no reason why its not happening so just keep trying and it might happen sometime'.

i think ill be joining CD1 shortly, nothing yet but my chest is sore and im cramping a bit, plus BFN yesterday also.
    On the PMA side, that means if i get CD1 in the next day or 2, it should be just finishing when i go away on holiday, which means a. i can have a few drinks on holiday and not worry about it, and b. theres hope for a honeymoon baby :) 3 and a half weeks of sun, relaxation and lots of time to jump hubby :)
    so this month im pretty much just going to go with it, no temping, no opking, no cm watching and we'll see how it goes, if nothing after this cycle maybe ill give all 3 a go once we get back :)

Household 2 adults, 2 cats and baby boy (2.11.13)
    Married my wonderful husband on 2nd June 2012
    June GC: 0/300
  • trina2010
    Options
    o yea and whoever was saying about some of the posters on b and b are a bit poas crazy.....omg! ive been having a nosey, some of them are just determined to see lines where there are none, and they all prop each other up, its insane....look at this clearly BFN, can you see a line...im sure i see a line....omg i see a line, thats a def BFP.
    while i agree its nice to have the support when you think theres something there, its crazy and leads to a more massive disappointment which is even worse than just being truthful.
    wft is with the 'tweaking' test pictures to try and enhance lines...are thy not supposed to be visible to the eye in daylight to be real?

ok random rant over :) i was just a bit flabbergasted by them

Household 2 adults, 2 cats and baby boy (2.11.13)
    Married my wonderful husband on 2nd June 2012
    June GC: 0/300
  • bigzippy
    bigzippy Posts: 4,034 Forumite
    Options
    Cd14. Peak on CBFM.

I'm actually "normal"! :D

That is all.
    "I am indelibly stained by hope and longing" - Nuts in May
  • Congratulations on being normal, bigzippy!
    Don't worry about typing out my username - Call me COMP
    (Unless you know my real name - in which case, feel free to use that just to confuse people!)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure