Trying for a Baby Part 8

Options

Comments

• fannyanna
    fannyanna Posts: 2,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    time2deal - I went through that saga last year and it really was not needed. I found it such a stressful time. So I'm sending you lots of hugs and if you need an ear to chew I'e got two :D
  • bigzippy
    bigzippy Posts: 4,034 Forumite
    Options
    Fannyanna! How the devil are you? :wave:

T2D, I'm sorry you're going through the hat trick of crap news right now :o you're right about lack of chat over there though...

Hope you've managed to make contact QQ :cool:

AFM: cd12 and cbfm still says high, but the line is getting noticeably paler, which - irrc - means estrogen is dipping ready for LH surge, right? :huh: It'll be kind of fascinating to see how the cbfm measures up against the predictions drawn from the follicular taking scan tomorrow... Mainly cos I'm a geek ;)

Of course, because I should be able to find out exactly when I'm ovulating this month, and we have a renewed vigour after all the faffing with abstinence and recovery for/from tests, Hope has obviously got in my ear and decided this has surely, got to be, The Month... And then Brain runs away with itself and that notion, and decides that it would make me 8 ish weeks at christmas and make that whole christmas thing more bearable, and see me maybe telling my parents the good news, between dashing to the loo for morning sickness, etc etc etc :cool:!!I really don't want to come crashing down again!:o and really want to be able to turn my brain off!!:cool: and really want it to turn out like that :o!!it would be much more of a positive start to 2013 than last year -with Mil's stroke/heart attack/renal failure/sepsis clusterbomb of sad & stress!:cool:

I did feel bloaty the other day though, from the clomid I'm guessing, and when I moaned my friend said she'd actually thought I'd lost more weight cos I looked skinny! Hurrah!:D!(I think she just got used to seeing me in unflattering scuffs post-op!:p!but DH says I suck at receiving compliments!;)) Got ID'd the same day (I'm 30) though, and the woman said "must be nice to look so young", so I'll take that as a win :D)
    "I am indelibly stained by hope and longing" - Nuts in May
  • codemonkey
    codemonkey Posts: 6,534 Forumite
    edited 15 November 2012 at 3:47PM
    Options
    witch must have heard me. CD1.

My friend is talking to me about her pregnancy - started trying and got there first month and although I am so happy for her, today it's just a reminder that she's got 8 months worth of baby in there and all I have is 8 months of failed cycles. Still no closer to that elusive BFP, let alone an actual baby. I hate CD1. Why does it still hurt so much even on a cycle I knew was a long shot?

Hello there not so big zippy.

T2deal sorry about your smear result. Hugs and some kinder hippos.

Grabs a bottle of wine, hot water bottle and a slab of chocolate the size of a mattress and heads to the AF room to sulk.
    Eu não sou uma tartaruga. Eu sou um codigopombo.
  • clearing_out_my_pockets
    Options
    abis21 wrote: »
    COMP - I put you on the testing list all small and tiny cos then its not as real :D

My mum (who has no idea where I am in my cycle - no way I'd discuss that with her :eek:) asked me to do a test next wednesday. She's a bit odd like that - reckons she has a sixth sense. So now I'm bound to be disappointed! :rotfl:
    Don't worry about typing out my username - Call me COMP
    (Unless you know my real name - in which case, feel free to use that just to confuse people!)
  • firefly369
    Options
    T2D - So sorry you are having such a hard time at the moment.

COMP - Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Lilymay - sorry to see you leave. I hope you get the answers you are looking for. I might start lurking on that thread as I think I am going to need some kind of medical assistance early next year.

BZ - Yay for looking young & skinny.:rotfl:

Big Hugs for all the cd1 ladies.
  • mrsj28
    mrsj28 Posts: 1,287 Forumite
    Options
    Just delurking to say whoop whoop BigZippy for getting ID'd... I got ID'd last week (I'm also 30) and it made my day :D

Love and hugs to all of the lovely ladies on here, still reading and stalking you all xx
  • becca0417
    becca0417 Posts: 3,114 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Mrsj! How are you? I was only thinking of you yesterday!
    First baby due 3/3/14 - Team Yellow! Our little girl born 25/2/14 :D
  • abis21
    abis21 Posts: 1,120 Forumite
    Options
    Hey ladies - I haven't forgotten you all - just had a busy couple of days. Will be back to sort out the lists tomorrow :D

I started slimming world yesterday :eek: Decided enough was enough with the comfort eating and have decided that losing 10% of my body weight is going to get me pregnant (well obv that and BDing - it won't happen allllll by itself) :rotfl:

Fed up of putting things like that off 'until' I get pregnant (or the dieting for after I have had a baby). Not putting anything else off... obviously within reason - like I won't commit to a holiday next summer holidays as I may be pregnant then or have a newborn baby etc etc
    :love: Married my lobster in July 2011 :love:

TTC # 2 since Oct 2011 - good things come to those who wait :o

:dance: 2013 is going to be our lucky year :dance:
  • vic3
    vic3 Posts: 804 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all, My basal thermometer arrived yesterday. I put it next to my bed to start taking my temperature this morning and only went and forgot! I remembered after I'd gone to the toilet :o

I've still got no idea when to start ovulation POAS. Just to recap, I ov'd on CD26 last cycle (no idea about other cycles as i've never checked) but only had 8 days between ovulation and AF. Any ideas?
    DS born November 2013 :smileyhea
  • atton83
    atton83 Posts: 604 Forumite
    Options
    I've had all tests and i work fine so now its down to him. I will b going with im even if i just sit in the car but he needs to pull his finger out
    He keeps telling me to be patient and i keep telliing him 12yrs is long enough

Weird twinges on my right side tonight
    Still have my virus. Im ravinous as when i eat im eith sick or sitting on the loo

Been a week now n it can jog on.

Im feeling lije this cause of my friend asking me if she should have an abortion it all came flooding back that im a failure
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure