Options

Comments

• Valli
    Valli Posts: 24,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    edited 2 September 2012 at 11:38AM
    Options
    detective.gif

oh I LOVE a good conspiracy theory! Shame this isn't one!

One thing's for sure though - if I ever DO stay at a Premier Inn it looks like it will be a chav-free zone now!
    Don't put it DOWN; put it AWAY
    "I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness" Emily Dickinson
    :heart:Janice 1964-2016:heart:

Thank you Honey Bear
  • jackthenipper
    Options
    Can I ask the OP, apart from your complaint in the morning at reception, filling out the feedback card & the 2 emails that you have already sent,what is it you are trying to achieve? Are you looking for a free stay? Or just for your complaint to be acknowledged?
    You can't be lost if you don't know where you're going.
  • DCFC79 wrote: »
    Get what sorted, the fact no 1 agrees with you or the fact you think everyone work for PI.

Only premier inn employees didn't agree, even one of them admitted he used to work for premier inn. Look we all see the facts we all know who you are, I think this will be an ongoing battle of "no i'm not" "yes you are" but millions of people will be saying "yes you are"
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Can I ask the OP, apart from your complaint in the morning at reception, filling out the feedback card & the 2 emails that you have already sent,what is it you are trying to achieve? Are you looking for a free stay? Or just for your complaint to be acknowledged?

The OP of this thread you mean, well they haven't responded to this thread since the 5/08 and last active on the 16/08
  • meer53
    meer53 Posts: 10,217 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Ahh the famous Valli, you are being talked about as the biggest prat of them all! You make no sense with most of the things you come out with , trying too hard to be clever, jog on...

Hello Dan :D
  • kermitfrog
    kermitfrog Posts: 1,089 Forumite
    Options
    Valli wrote: »
    ...oh I LOVE a good conspiracy theory! Shame this isn't one!

Ah, but now you've gone and proved it is! Only a conspiracist would deny there's a conspiracy.
  • Valli
    Valli Posts: 24,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    kermitfrog wrote: »
    Ah, but now you've gone and proved it is! Only a conspiracist would deny there's a conspiracy.

Can't fault your application of fuzzy logic:T
    Don't put it DOWN; put it AWAY
    "I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness" Emily Dickinson
    :heart:Janice 1964-2016:heart:

Thank you Honey Bear
  • balletshoes
    balletshoes Posts: 16,610 Forumite
    Options
    anyone else quite glad that its nearly time for the school holidays to be over and the kids will be occupied with something other than kn**bing about on the internet :)?
  • shaun_from_Africa
    Options
    No she didn't!

Well how do you explain the fact that Corrinne and Dan were never on MSE at the same time, and the moment that Dan logged off, Corrine logged on. (Another poster proved that this was the case by providing screenshots showing the times that one logged off and the other logged on and they were exact to the minute).

If there was a slight overlap or gap between the two it might have been different people, but what are the chances of one person logging off at exactly the same minute that the other logged on? (and this didn't only happen once).

The idea that many people who posted yesterday are Premier inn employees is just as likely as dan/corrinne and yourself are employees of a rival hotel chain who just want to give Premier Inn a bad name.
  • BillTrac
    BillTrac Posts: 1,869 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hoo bloody hoorah!!! Finally, after waiting over four years I can actually defend PI. Just what I have spent 24 hours a day waiting to do since April '08.

I stay at PI whenever I am away on business. Always clean, staff friendly and so much better than the tired out Travelodges I used to use.

Over the years I have had problems at TWO Premier Inns. Both small problems and each time they have given me a straight refund without any issues at all.

I wouldn't stay at a TL now if you paid me.

Is Dan/Corrine a split personality so each side doesn't know about the other? Or is Dan a trannie? Dannie the trannie.......oh dear
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure