Where is the cheapest place to get frontline for cats and drontal wormer ?

Options

Comments

• Nicola_A_newman
    Options
    try the RSPCA Halifax and huddersfield vet products on line. They are really competitive and all profits help the animals. Very efficient and reliable too. The shop is open even though it says July 2011.
  • Arla2107
    Options
    I get my Frontline Spot On from petsensedirect.co.uk they are great and free delivery.

Just had an email from them today stating they have a price reduction on Frontline cat 3pack £10.99 and cat 6 pack £17.15. I have just ordered a few packs!

Hope this helps someone!
  • madcar
    Options
    Hi everyone, this seems like a long running thread but I have recently started buying my stuff from Vetepet.

I breed Bengals and have found them very helpful and a pretty good price. I did some rough comparisons and did find them cheaper than places like petmeds, petdrugsonline and others..... not going to list all the ones I looked at.

Frontline for cats 6 pack was £16.49, the 3 pack was £9.64 but I just got the 6 packs, 3 of them for free postage.

There is a delivery charge of £2.49 but it is free over a certain price, think it's £39.

Hope this helps

;)
  • logib
    logib Posts: 19 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    These are spot-on, excuse the punn! :)

medicanimal.com
  • BigTA78
    BigTA78 Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    Is anyone else a bit concerned about receiving fake frontline? Our dog Ruby came down with fleas while visiting my parents. We used a pack of Frontline they ordered from Nutrecare and applied it straight away. It's been 4 days ans she's still covered in them. We looked online and the packaging seems to match that of the example fake images. I think we'll go home and apply the frontline we bought from our trusted vet
  • HappyMJ
    HappyMJ Posts: 21,115 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    BigTA78 wrote: »
    Is anyone else a bit concerned about receiving fake frontline? Our dog Ruby came down with fleas while visiting my parents. We used a pack of Frontline they ordered from Nutrecare and applied it straight away. It's been 4 days ans she's still covered in them. We looked online and the packaging seems to match that of the example fake images. I think we'll go home and apply the frontline we bought from our trusted vet
    What did Nutrecare say?
    :footie:
    :p Regular savers earn 6% interest (HSBC, First Direct, M&S) :p Loans cost 2.9% per year (Nationwide) = FREE money. :p
  • bythes
    Options
    Folks,

Amazon is your friend, its about 8 quid plus 3 quid delivery. Buy more than one pack to make the most of delivery.

Sent from the future,

Scott
  • rogue_element
    Options
    This seems like a good deal: Effipro.
    One every 2 months so this gives you 8 months supply.
  • Wills49
    Options
    I have waded for hours through all the links to find the best price, none of these links on here are it.
    The cheapest place is the Co-op pharmacy . co .uk

They have a half price offer on at the moment with free postage.
    1 Box of 6 pippettes costs £15.12p, with free postage. I just bought two packs of 6 - £30.24p all in.

And if you are a co-op customer you can get points too.

The web site isn't very good, it took me ages to get it to work (I think they are working on the problem) and then they send you an email asking you sensible questions about what you want it for, and the weight of your cat and so on, nothing to worry a cat lover, and thats it.

The next best price is on Amazon, at £15.21, but they charge £3.93 postage on top.

Hope this helps everyone. 23/9/2011
  • Myrtle77
    Options
    kazaimee wrote: »
    GARLIC is a natural way to keep fleas at bay. My dogs love garlic bread but you can also sprinkle the power form on their food.

Slightly concerned about the number of posts on this thread recommending garlic as a flea deterrent.

Garlic is toxic to dogs and cats as it contains thiosulphate (same goes for onions). I don't know how much an animal would need to digest in order to suffer ill effects, but surely it's best to avoid the possibility?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure