We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Cambridge Diet

1…535536537538540

Comments

  • (Land_of)_Maz
    (Land_of)_Maz Posts: 11,738 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture
    spud30 wrote: »
    Hmm......now there was another mad moment. Entered my name in next years LM ballot :rotfl:

    Again, dont tell them peeps on t'other place I frequent :o


    oh really???? <arms folded>

    Well done you!

    I was too chicken! maybe 2011.....
    I'm just a seething mass of contradictions....
    (it's part of my charm!)
  • Duncan0808
    Duncan0808 Posts: 703 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Did you really????
    Youre kidding, arn't you????
  • Snaggles
    Snaggles Posts: 19,503 Forumite
    Wow Spud, I am seriously impressed. I would love to be able to do that, but until I'm sure I've got this ankle problem sorted out, I can't really push the distances I'm running.

    Maybe once Natasha is at school, I can run through the day and increase my mileage (hehehe don't you just love the safety of promising you'll do something in about 2 years time!). :D
    "I wasn't wrong, I just wasn't right enough."
    :smileyhea
    9780007258925
  • cazbust01
    cazbust01 Posts: 189 Forumite
    hi all well i lost 2lbs, quite happy considering me and hubby were away at the weekend and i went out for an italian meal.
    2lbs to go till the first stone - still constipated though !!! CDC recommended fibogel which i am going to see if can get later
    c
    x
  • Duncan0808
    Duncan0808 Posts: 703 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Well done Caz, 2lbs in the right direction is a great result.:T
  • spud30
    spud30 Posts: 16,872 Forumite
    Duncan0808 wrote: »
    Did you really????
    Youre kidding, arn't you????

    Yes I did, nope not kidding. Chances of being picked are very slim, but it's something I've always wanted to do :D
    Is it better to aim for the stars and hit a tree or aim for a tree and land in its branches :think:
    Loves being a Wonderbra friend :kisses3:
  • (Land_of)_Maz
    (Land_of)_Maz Posts: 11,738 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture
    well done Cazzie baby! 2lbs is alright, especially when you know you've lived a little too!


    Spud - :kiss:
    I'm just a seething mass of contradictions....
    (it's part of my charm!)
  • spud30
    spud30 Posts: 16,872 Forumite
    Snaggles wrote: »
    Wow Spud, I am seriously impressed. I would love to be able to do that, but until I'm sure I've got this ankle problem sorted out, I can't really push the distances I'm running.

    Maybe once Natasha is at school, I can run through the day and increase my mileage (hehehe don't you just love the safety of promising you'll do something in about 2 years time!). :D

    Chances are I'd still only be able to walk it, but I'd love to do it. I'm definitely going to keep it up after Leeds, so who knows ;)
    Is it better to aim for the stars and hit a tree or aim for a tree and land in its branches :think:
    Loves being a Wonderbra friend :kisses3:
  • spud30
    spud30 Posts: 16,872 Forumite
    Well done Caz - 2lbs AND an Italian meal is fab hun :T
    Is it better to aim for the stars and hit a tree or aim for a tree and land in its branches :think:
    Loves being a Wonderbra friend :kisses3:
  • cazbust01
    cazbust01 Posts: 189 Forumite
    edited 19 May 2009 at 2:42PM
    you are all soooo sweet - not really keeping up to date with things on here with you all, sorry, busy busy busy
    hope you are all well
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.