IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

UK CPS Ltd

Options

Comments

• mysterio_2
    mysterio_2 Posts: 525 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    cat410 wrote: »
    Ok, ive listened to all the advise, and Im not commenting further, for fear of being critisized. Thanks for all the advise, I will ignore the letters to come.

agree with everyone...dont stop posting
    the help & support from the guys and gals here is SUPERB I panic at everything...problem solved now though
    Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.
    :p
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,814 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    cat410 wrote: »
    Ok, ive listened to all the advise, and Im not commenting further, for fear of being critisized. Thanks for all the advise, I will ignore the letters to come.

Sorry...never meant to offend you, really, it was just frustration as you had seemed to have gone back to square one and believed the scammers again.

It's no excuse as I can see I was harsh - I was a bit tired and fed up when I posted after trawling through 5 pages of repetitive posts missed while I was away this week! And it's often like Groundhog Day on this forum with the same old same old worries about the fake PCN scam.

Please stick with MSE and you'll find we are a nice friendly bunch. :)
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    mysterio wrote: »
    Hmm no reply from savilles email (they sent a message cancelling the ticket)...ukcps still showing I owe £60 (up to 100 tomorrow) feel like ringing and having a little play...:p:rotfl:;)

I understand that Savills have in the past, made a PPC pay an invoice for harassment which was emailed to them after a PPC wouldn't let it go. :)

Could be a nice easy way to make a bit of money from the PPC and to p1ss Savills off about the agent - but wait to see if you do get another threatogram first, then use that as leverage for £100 or so (similar to a PPC amount, only with justification).
  • mysterio_2
    First Post
    Options
    Thanks for that Coupon-mad didnt think about that...ophh bring on the threat o gram then!!
  • mysterio_2
    First Post
    Options
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    I understand that Savills have in the past, made a PPC pay an invoice for harassment which was emailed to them after a PPC wouldn't let it go. :)

Could be a nice easy way to make a bit of money from the PPC and to p1ss Savills off about the agent - but wait to see if you do get another threatogram first, then use that as leverage for £100 or so (similar to a PPC amount, only with justification).

say then if UKCPS do start with threats to pay...what could I quote to the landowner savilles?
  • cat410
    cat410 Posts: 35 Forumite
    Options
    No probs, Im just a worrier.
  • mysterio_2
    First Post
    Options
    Cat i'm the worlds worse...I worry about having nothing to worry about!!!

your in safe hands here trust me :D
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    mysterio wrote: »
    say then if UKCPS do start with threats to pay...what could I quote to the landowner savilles?

I expect the member who got compensation can pm you to point you in the right direction. I expect they will see this (it's not me but it's a regular here, and it was a very similar situation).
  • mysterio_2
    First Post
    Options
    right.....thank you :D
  • SodG24
    SodG24 Posts: 1,123 Forumite
    Options
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    I expect the member who got compensation can pm you to point you in the right direction. I expect they will see this (it's not me but it's a regular here, and it was a very similar situation).

Really ? That's good news ! ;)
    All aboard the Gus Bus !
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family