Options
1161718192022»

Comments

• vanilla8
    vanilla8 Posts: 656 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Marshie wrote: »
    Just to let anyone that was disappointed by the fast sell out of the 9th July Wembley gig know that there are STILL tickets (all prices) left for the new 10th June Wembley date.

I have just bought some!!! Yippeeee!!!

Still debating whether to go for standing or seated!?
  • i_love_it
    i_love_it Posts: 848 Forumite
    Options
    I asked for refund as I have since sourced better tickets. I bought mine from see tickets on pre sale day for manchester and was allocated block 207 top price 100.00 seats.

The venue is not sold out and block 207 is one of the last areas still available! Hardly best seats for a pre sale.

I've been refunded minus 13.00 transaction fee!! A complaint is in hand.

Anyone else experienced the same?
  • i_love_it
    i_love_it Posts: 848 Forumite
    Options
    Already posted in vent board, I know some of you experienced same disappointment.
    I know this is a long shot and the pre sale George Michael thread is cold.
    I am pursuing full refund for GM tickets booked on pre sale day due to poor seat allocated and non disclosure of seating pre payment.

Trading standards have advised me the website seetickets were in breech of sale of goods act/misleading sales by offering pre sale and not allocating best seats. No contract can be formed without description of seat location, they say.

There have been several threads, take that is another with disappointed fans regarding seat allocation after purchase.

They require original email invite to pre sale to pursue the matter.

Does anyone have this saved? Would you be willing to forward it?

I have been refunded ticket face value, but not the 13.00 fee.

I know many MSE's have been 'had' by their tactics. All other sites to my knowledge indicate seats before purchase, they are legally obliged to do so according to TS

Can you help.

Much thanks in advance if so.
  • Snoopy06
    Snoopy06 Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    Just wondering i dont know if this will work but my friend is unable to go to see George michael in manchester and as a result has i think 4 standing tickets. She's not interested in making a profit just to be able to sell the tickets £50 each, she is gutted to sell them. If any one is interested...am not even sure if am allowed to advertise on here but thought i would give it ago..thanks again
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,303 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    out of interest...my wembley tickets turned up today , singed for delivery by white van man
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • amc1
    amc1 Posts: 1,318 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    I can't make this concert anymore on the 15/6 @ Manchester.

I have the 2 "Gold Circle" tickets now and am willing to sell them @ face value (£100 each + pp/booking fee).

Anybody interested - pm me. Thanks, Andy
  • little_lil
    little_lil Posts: 379 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    _party_ _party_ Not sure if those of you going on the 9th june know that it is going to be on telly.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/chrisevans/2007/05/so_anyhow_now_i_can_tell_you.shtml

its so exciting - I will be setting my sky+
  • bountygirl
    Options
    hello has any other nurses been offered free tickets for tomorrow G.M tickets at Wembley?? i sent off before xmas but never heard anything however then been given this seemingly fab offer!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure