George Michael UK tour - presale link!!!! go on sale thurs 8th march 10am

Options

Comments

• pbright
    pbright Posts: 634 Forumite
    Options
    is it worth the hundred for wembley gold circle? i read he might to wembley on the 10th June aswell...would much prefer that, whats the chances??
  • niteflite01
    niteflite01 Posts: 286 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    pbright wrote:
    is it worth the hundred for wembley gold circle? i read he might to wembley on the 10th June aswell...would much prefer that, whats the chances??

I personally consider that to be too much to see any band. Even if my own favourites were to charge that much I'd tell them to sod off.

So whether it's worth it or not is entirely up to you and how much you like him :)

If you book early enough - as in 10am on the dot - I'm pretty sure you'll get golden circle tickets if you want them.
  • nhp
    nhp Posts: 63 Forumite
    Options
    Anic wrote:
    For anybody who hasn't got any yet, we've just recieved an e-mail from Ticketmaster with their pre-sale tickets.

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/pre_sale/5cgceu.html

Thanks very much Anic - got my tickets with order confirmed!! This one even tells you what seats you've got. Can't wait!!
  • boom123_2
    boom123_2 Posts: 89 Forumite
    Options
    Hi there I'm gonna try for tickets at Glasgow Hampden but don't know whether to go for seats or standing any advice?
  • rp5017
    rp5017 Posts: 116 Forumite
    Options
    Anybody know anything about the Norwich City FC arena. I have been allocated seats C,P ??-??.
    :beer:
  • arushofblood
    arushofblood Posts: 1,073 Forumite
    Options
    9.59am - straight in with 2 more Gold Cirle tix !! :D

10.00am sold out !

Cuppa time !
  • a09h
    a09h Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I don't believe it! I kept on refreshing leading up to 10 for seated tickets, then suddenly the tickets are available. It takes me no more than a few seconds to type the verification word, but nothing was available!

They can't have gone that quick, can they?
  • niteflite01
    Options
    a09h wrote:
    I don't believe it! I kept on refreshing leading up to 10 for seated tickets, then suddenly the tickets are available. It takes me no more than a few seconds to type the verification word, but nothing was available!

They can't have gone that quick, can they?

Sadly yes.
  • amc1
    amc1 Posts: 1,318 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    I kept trying and managed to get 2 Manchester gold circle @ approx. 10:09.
  • niteflite01
    Options
    I managed to get two Manchester gold circle tickets at about 1002. I refreshed the page after I'd bought them, and they were all gone.

Tout-tastic I'm guessing :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport