George Michael UK tour - presale link!!!! go on sale thurs 8th march 10am

Options

Comments

• out_4_nowt
    out_4_nowt Posts: 88 Forumite
    Options
    If you go on manchester citiy fc website it shows the view (photograph) you get from all the different blocks. Its worth a look if your not sure how much you will see.
  • cheekymole
    cheekymole Posts: 3,416 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    out_4_nowt wrote:
    If you go on manchester citiy fc website it shows the view (photograph) you get from all the different blocks. Its worth a look if your not sure how much you will see.

Here's the LINK then click on ENTER then CLUB & STADIUM and CITY OF MANCHESTER STADIUM then STADIUM PLANS & VIEWS
    I haven't got one!
  • photome
    photome Posts: 16,372 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    rp5017 wrote:
    http://www.ticketline.co.uk/maps/Norwich%20Carrow%20Road%20Stadium/default.gif

Does that depend on where the stage will be situated. Not sure if the above plan is correct, it is fron ticketline.

Does look like i have it wrong about the stage being at the opposite end to you.

I notice that all the £75 tickets that are left are in either end so it does suggest the stage is on the side, but where does that put the £50 seats
  • jonesey
    jonesey Posts: 17 Forumite
    Options
    Hi
    Does anyone know what time we should start queing for manchester, to get a good spot, if we only have pitch standing.I'm traveling from Wales so I need to know if I need to book a hotel the night before.
    Thank You
  • rp5017
    rp5017 Posts: 116 Forumite
    Options
    Does anybody know who GM's support act/s will be. Doors open at 5 he comes on at 8. Also would like to know how long he will be on for approx.
    :beer:
  • photome
    Options
    jonesey wrote: »
    Hi
    Does anyone know what time we should start queing for manchester, to get a good spot, if we only have pitch standing.I'm traveling from Wales so I need to know if I need to book a hotel the night before.
    Thank You

The last time I went to a stadium concert and wanted to get near the front I started queueing about 4 hours before the gates opened, there was only a couple in front of me so got right to the front and was even on telly.

If you dont care where you stand then no need to get there early at all
  • meerustar
    meerustar Posts: 8,560 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've been to City Manc Stadium a few times for gig and it is absolutely pointless standing, you can't see a thing.

I even got a band for the U2 concert in the 'gold circle' and got squashed like mad so ended up walking out and standing on the steps.

I always go to the seating area now.

Little tip: At the Take That gig last summer I went to the press area and told them I was pregnant and feeling sick, could I please stand there for a few minutes. The guy let me and my freind passed and we had a great view and bopped all night, lol.

Be NICE to the stewards and they'll be nice to you.
  • Nemisis_WOF
    Options
    Photome. My tickets are the Expensive £100 ones and my seat allocation is in the thorpe area THA BLOCK Row M seats 20>30ish, i can see where the Thorpe stand is on the map but to know how far back i am and how near to the corner would be nice.

Oh by the way if you check out see tickets at the moment they have added Golden circle standing tickets for the Carrow Road Gig, bit naughty adding those in after people have bought standard standing tickets expecting to get near the stage unrestricted except by other people and then to find out they wont be able to get as close as they think.

Thanks in advance
  • photome
    Options
    Photome. My tickets are the Expensive £100 ones and my seat allocation is in the thorpe area THA BLOCK Row M seats 20>30ish, i can see where the Thorpe stand is on the map but to know how far back i am and how near to the corner would be nice.

Oh by the way if you check out see tickets at the moment they have added Golden circle standing tickets for the Carrow Road Gig, bit naughty adding those in after people have bought standard standing tickets expecting to get near the stage unrestricted except by other people and then to find out they wont be able to get as close as they think.

Thanks in advance

If you use this link you can see where the thorpe areas are, row M is near the back of that stand I think and will be up in the corner of that stand, sorry I cant tell you exactly as I never go in that stand,I am out all day today but will try and find out exactly where it is tomorrow if you havent already done so

http://www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/page/SeatingPlan/0,,10355,00.html
  • Marshie
    Marshie Posts: 35 Forumite
    Options
    Just to let anyone that was disappointed by the fast sell out of the 9th July Wembley gig know that there are STILL tickets (all prices) left for the new 10th June Wembley date.

I have just bought some!!! Yippeeee!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport