Please HELP MSE test new cheap contact lens tool

Options
1234568»

Comments

• shoppity
    Options
    Great tool, but Contactforlenses seem to be going out of business. I'd used them for years but the order I placed in May never turned up and I had to go through my bank to get my money back.
  • ravmania
    ravmania Posts: 11 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks very much!

Just saved £50 on a year's worth of lenses. Now need to find solution though. That was costing me £36 a year so will try to beat that.

Very happy!
  • Roge
    Roge Posts: 15 Forumite
    Options
    I use Optical Express and have Sauflon Clariti 1 Day

Neither Optical Express or Sauflon is in the tool

Any suggestions?
  • Vurm
    Vurm Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Many people posted about Sauflon lenses here and wonder why they are not listed. FYI, as in blog.visiondirect.co.uk/2013/02/26/sauflon-lenses, Sauflon restricts competition.
  • sglilley
    Options
    I agree Tj, best contact lenses provider I've used them for a couple of years now, cheap, reliable, and easy to wear no discomfort.
    Hi,
    I wear soft daily contact lenses which I purchase through:
    daysoftcontactlenses dot com
    (sorry MSE won't let me include link as I am a new poster so you will need to google) This company manufactures and sells their own comparable brand much cheaper than big brands. For example, I used to wear Acuvue Oasys (which were costing at least £17 per box of 6 lenses) yet Daysoft offer a comparable quality daily disposable contact lens priced at £5.99 for a box of 32 lenses. They are comfortable to wear and come well packaged with an easy re-order system. Excellent delivery too.
    Have a read of the Daysoft home page for all the qualifying information. I am confident that all contact lenses will be impressed at the savings they can make.
    Give it a try. It will be well worth it!
    Cheers
    TJ
  • littlemissb
    Options
    I have Easy Vision Optira lenses, 14.1 mm diameter but these aren't listed.

Can anyone advise if they've been in the same situation?

There are other lenses with 14.0m and 14.2mm diameter that I could probably choose.
  • tashaw2908
    Options
    I ordered lenses from contact for lenses and on their website it says 2-3 days for delivery. When my lenses did not arrive 4 days later, i called them and was told they were being shipped 2 days later THEN it takes 2-3 days. As I needed lenses urgently, I cancelled my order and got an email telling me the refund had been done and would take 2-3 days to appear on card.

After over a week I emailed again and no reply so re-emailed to be told that they were refunding the money TOMORROW.

quick to take money but the lack customer service is not worthy of them being £3 cheaper than other websites
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure