Options

Comments

• ~Brock~
    ~Brock~ Posts: 1,710 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    you can hire someone for a job, or you can appoint a recruitment company

the list goes on, mechanic was one example

and you have someone responsible to conduct the claim on your behalf and deal with the banks, someone to ensure your claim does not get deflected, and to ensure your claim has the best possible chance to succeed based upon experience rather than coming to a faceless forum where there is noone to complain to and noone knows who is giving the advice and why

by the way if you affix a stamp if wont get there, shows what you know - try recorded delivery or they will claim they never received it, dirty trick 1 , mis-advice number infinity

a lot of claims management companys have soliciotrs both for in-house legal matters and compliance, suggestion, get some facts before giving out advice

you opinions are without foundation and mis-leading people

.....and the obvious lack of intelligence/education displayed in your typical posts/rants speak volumes about the industry you represent. :T
  • katecheshire
    Options

question really about cmcs's was I thought you had to be a registered company to give claims advice, and didnt realease that by not charging you could give claims advice unregulated

They are not giving claims advice - they are advising people how to do a claim - not the same thing. I can advise people how to do a claim. My advice would be look on MSE !!
  • ppidisgrace
    Options
    sorry so you'd like to see the day when everyone in the industry lost their jobs and their was no companys for people to turn to for help, wow thats really great, hmm you may have an agenda all of your own
    in this country people go to work, do an honest job, their customers based on the information, choose to appoint the, in the end the bll is paid if a successful result and everyone is happy

but you wish people on the dole queues, you wish no representation for people who have been turned over by the banks, and who continue to get piddled about by the banks, if it were so simple would there be thousands and thousands of threads on the subject , why not just 1
    claiming ppi for someone is not get rich quick , you seem to be someone maybe who has green eyes and thinks they missed the boat! or perhaps business didnt work out elsewhere but to want thousands of people to lose their jobs and for the banks to just have the customers head on direct and a couple of information websites, are you crazy? or just vested
  • ppidisgrace
    Options
    They are not giving claims advice - they are advising people how to do a claim - not the same thing. I can advise people how to do a claim.

sorry but i would have thought in order to advise people how to make a claim would by giving them claims advice

the only difference appears to be no responsibility, no regulation, no complaints process, and no fee - no win - no help
  • ~Brock~
    Options
    So CMC's are whiter than white then are they?

Are you looking forward to the next time the doorbell rings?:rotfl:
  • ~Brock~
    Options
    sorry so you'd like to see the day when everyone in the industry lost their jobs and their was no companys for people to turn to for help, wow thats really great, hmm you may have an agenda all of your own
    in this country people go to work, do an honest job, their customers based on the information, choose to appoint the, in the end the bll is paid if a successful result and everyone is happy

but you wish people on the dole queues, you wish no representation for people who have been turned over by the banks, and who continue to get piddled about by the banks, if it were so simple would there be thousands and thousands of threads on the subject , why not just 1
    claiming ppi for someone is not get rich quick , you seem to be someone maybe who has green eyes and thinks they missed the boat! or perhaps business didnt work out elsewhere but to want thousands of people to lose their jobs and for the banks to just have the customers head on direct and a couple of information websites, are you crazy? or just vested

Oh stop it! As much as I love winding up CMC monkeys you're not even putting up a decent fight! :rotfl:
  • ppidisgrace
    Options
    Thanks Boris, i'll simply take you that way in future and not so seriously

im motivated by the truth and fairness by all, banks, cmc's, customers and forums

im motivated by people knowing whats going on and getting their ppi moey back where they have been mis-sold

im motivated by the banks not being allowed to treat people this way in systematic abuse and nearly getting away with it and the banks still acting in ways that shows they havent learnt but their big PR machine keeps pumping the press with 5hit

even MSE and Which have got into bed with the banks now, wonder how much these 2 bodies have eanred from ppi indirectly and how much this contributes to their existence

im motivated by it never happening again ,

people have been ripped off billions

its a disgrace

thats what motivates me
  • Borris-the-Bear
    Options
    ~Brock~ wrote: »
    Oh stop it! As much as I love winding up CMC monkeys you're not even putting up a decent fight! :rotfl:

If I was contemplating using a CMC I would take one look at PPIdisgrace's numerous, incoherent posts and think 'if this man can make a living out of doing this making a claim must be ridiculously easy!' :)
  • ~Brock~
    Options
    Thanks Boris, i'll simply take you that way in future and not so seriously

im motivated by the truth and fairness by all, banks, cmc's, customers and forums

im motivated by people knowing whats going on and getting their ppi moey back where they have been mis-sold

im motivated by the banks not being allowed to treat people this way in systematic abuse and nearly getting away with it and the banks still acting in ways that shows they havent learnt but their big PR machine keeps pumping the press with 5hit

even MSE and Which have got into bed with the banks now, wonder how much these 2 bodies have eanred from ppi indirectly and how much this contributes to their existence

im motivated by it never happening again ,

people have been ripped off billions

its a disgrace

thats what motivates me

You are motivated by one thing. Money.

If that wasn't the case then you would be displaying your lofty ideals on forums such as this and helping people claim for free.

Instead you are on here trying to defend an industry that for good reason is despised by everybody - consumers, FOS, regulators alike.

Anyhow all is not lost.....there's always the option of night school and working towards getting a proper job.
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,473 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    wonder if ifas loving this chance to deflect attention of themselves and pass themselves as the good guys, ironic really

IFAs handle the majority of regulated retail transactions. Yet have 1% of complaints at the FOS. Millions of transactions a year but 3000 FOS complaints. No deflection needed. The figures speak for themselves. IFAs are not the problem. Also, there is consumer protection in place to ensure that when something goes wrong, the person is protected.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure