Last Share you Bought?

Options

Comments

• gadgetmind
    gadgetmind Posts: 11,130 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    BP has been a rough ride, as have the banks, but I think the whiffiness of them is partly why the investment case is so good.
    I am not a financial adviser and neither do I play one on television. I might occasionally give bad advice but at least it's free.

Like all religions, the Faith of the Invisible Pink Unicorns is based upon both logic and faith. We have faith that they are pink; we logically know that they are invisible because we can't see them.
  • sabretoothtigger
    Options
    I have 10% in BP. Chemring was mentioned by Questor

Shell is only 6 PE ? I had them at £16 a while ago and sold and the price hasnt done much since, the money is in BP and others now but maybe I should have just held

Dragon Oil DGO I think has potential, I was hoping it'd get cheaper. Too much rewarding risk out there to play safe seems like, SAN is 12% yield :laugh:

Afghanistan oil basin investment, does it get riskier

Market should bounce a bit soon, Ive closed my shorts. Medium term Im not sure
  • gadgetmind
    gadgetmind Posts: 11,130 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have 10% in BP.

Um, 10% of what? Everything?
    Shell is only 6 PE ? I had them at £16 a while ago and sold and the price hasnt done much since
    It's gone up about 30%.
    Ive closed my shorts.
    I forgot to do that the other day and the rain got in as I cycled along. Most unpleasant.
    I am not a financial adviser and neither do I play one on television. I might occasionally give bad advice but at least it's free.

Like all religions, the Faith of the Invisible Pink Unicorns is based upon both logic and faith. We have faith that they are pink; we logically know that they are invisible because we can't see them.
  • lvader
    lvader Posts: 2,579 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've woken up after a summer slumber and bought SBRY, XTA, POG, ABG, AV., CNA, AAL, BLND and KAZ. I have a bit more buying to do if prices drop further.
  • sabretoothtigger
    sabretoothtigger Posts: 10,035 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 21 November 2012 at 9:59PM
    Options
    Bought some more CAD yesterday, wile e coyote style falls in action but a slight bounce today
    gxkte.jpg

Market cap 34m ?
    At 16 November 2012 the Group had current cash and cash equivalents of approximately $42.7 million.

The Group is owed $30 million by Global Process System Inc ('GPS') of Dubai
    The Zagoryanska 3 well continues to produce at around 25mcm/day of gas and 3 tons/day of condensate.
    surely not that bad, or good apparently. HOIL is similar situ and that bounced very hard on a production deal, still worth tons more
    gadgetmind wrote: »
    Um, 10% of what? Everything?

It's gone up about 30%.

I forgot to do that the other day and the rain got in as I cycled along. Most unpleasant.

5.89% sorry, it was 10% at one point though and everything is not alot unfortunately

Shell I sold at 21 and its probably as wrong to do so now as it was then. Its not that exciting is what I mean but yea good share. Good emphasis on gas but I have that elsewhere
    google directs me here, heh http://royaldutchshellplc.com/

Very badly designed shorts no doubt. Market has come back a bit and its turkey slaughter time so I presume we coast till later, maybe till end of year ?
  • lvader
    lvader Posts: 2,579 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I bought CAD at just over 16p, who knows, it might come good yet. One of many very cheap looking commodity shares.
  • marvin
    marvin Posts: 2,185 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Sold NXS today, time to give up on one of my disasters and doubled my holding in VIY.
    I started with nothing and I am proud to say I still have most of it left.
  • JonnyBravo
    JonnyBravo Posts: 4,103 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    JonnyBravo wrote: »
    :T

Even better than that sold half my LRL today for 37.5% gain in 3 weeks or so. Another couple of pence and they can have the lot!
    :T

:rotfl:

A fortuitous few days away with work meant I was unaware for all of todays nice climb and missed any temptation to sell at lower prices. Looking forward to tomorrow now!
  • sabretoothtigger
    Options
    wow sometimes it works out nice.
    Trading Halt Session State until the earlier of the commencement of norma! trading on Monday, 26 November 2012
    strange to halt one exchange but not others
  • JonnyBravo
    JonnyBravo Posts: 4,103 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    wow sometimes it works out nice.

strange to halt one exchange but not others

Yes. Other now halted for today so unable to do anything but sit and wait with crossed fingers!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure