ITS BACK ! UPDATED Free Tempur travel pillow instore worth £65 ! Ends 7th August 2017

Options

Comments

• good_advice
    good_advice Posts: 2,653 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Mortgage-free Glee! Rampant Recycler
    Options
    I had a second pillow delivered this afternoon for a family member.

The online addresses uk.tempur.com/promo
    put it into google.
    The secret to success is making very small, yet constant changes.:)
  • 23james
    23james Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    I had a second pillow delivered this afternoon for a family member.

The online addresses uk.tempur.com/promo
    put it into google.

Did you order both online? If you did do you have a code? I cant go to my local (10+miles, no car) Dreams store again but I don't think the N/A stated earlier will work much longer for the code and would love to get the pillows I watched a 20 minute demo for!
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,960 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    just got a family member to try it by putting n/a in the code box and they got this.

Thank you for taking part in the Tempur demonstration and filling out this short questionnaire.

Your FREE Tempur® Traditional Travel Pillow will be with you in 3-5 days.

http://uk.tempur.com/promo/promo,default,pg.html
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • good_advice
    good_advice Posts: 2,653 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Mortgage-free Glee! Rampant Recycler
    Options
    23james wrote: »
    Did you order both online? If you did do you have a code? I cant go to my local (10+miles, no car) Dreams store again but I don't think the N/A stated earlier will work much longer for the code and would love to get the pillows I watched a 20 minute demo for!

James, I got the first one in the shop with the demo ( postal form)and the second one on line.

Where the form says shop put Dreams.
    You do not need a code for that space I put Dreams and name of town for local store.
    The secret to success is making very small, yet constant changes.:)
  • Lisey_Loo
    Lisey_Loo Posts: 344 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thank you so much good advice.

I seem to be missing a submit button on my promo form page though....
  • 23james
    23james Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    Lisey_Loo wrote: »
    Thank you so much good advice.

I seem to be missing a submit button on my promo form page though....

There is no "submit" button, it's a "send" button, and it's under the terms and conditions, you might have to scroll down a touch.

If it's still not there try another internet browser, your one might be blocking it as an advert or something for some reason.
  • SplashWellyKid
    SplashWellyKid Posts: 229 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I went to the New Cross Gate Dreams yesterday after work (next to the station, in the shopping area by Currys - TKMaxx - Sainsbury's) & there was a large pile of questionnaires by the till.

The staff were very nice, non-pushy & just left me to try the mattresses on my own, then answered all my questions. I politely enquired if they had the questionnaire I'd heard about & was given it with no problem.
  • Tulip
    Tulip Posts: 29,324 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Got my Pillow today in the post,its lovely and in a nice carry bag,so easy to transport as and when you want it.trying it out tonight to get used to it.Thanks again OP.
  • Lisey_Loo
    Lisey_Loo Posts: 344 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thank you so much 23james, you're a star!!!!! :j

I couldn't even see any T&C on Chrome, but after I changed to Safari, I could see the whole page properly.

Thank you again all those you helped me, my Nan will be very pleased now... :D
  • traintraveller_2
    Options
    thanks for that link, it let me put NA in the code section, although it wouldn't let me say i'd never seen tempur advertised, even though that was the case. hey ho, i changed it to 'internet', i saw it on here after all!

thanks OP.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport