🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

ITS BACK ! UPDATED Free Tempur travel pillow instore worth £65 ! Ends 7th August 2017

Options

Comments

• iloveafreebie30
    Options
    I went to my local Dreams and they stated that the offer had finished a few weeks ago. I explained that it was very clearly still active on the Tempur website, but they were certain. I came home and checked and still it said the offer ran til June 6th.
    So I contacted Tempur directly to complain about my wasted trip and to explain that I really would like a free travel pillow as I am interested in their products.
    I received a very nice e-mail the next day apologising and with a link to an on-line version of the questionnaire . I filled this in and it stated that I should receive my Travel pillow in 3-5 days. I guess it would be quicker online as it's directly with the company, but others should receive theirs fairly quickly I reckon!
    Can't wait!!:j
  • jwen
    jwen Posts: 146 Forumite
    Options
    I went to my local Dreams and they stated that the offer had finished a few weeks ago. I explained that it was very clearly still active on the Tempur website, but they were certain. I came home and checked and still it said the offer ran til June 6th.
    So I contacted Tempur directly to complain about my wasted trip and to explain that I really would like a free travel pillow as I am interested in their products.
    I received a very nice e-mail the next day apologising and with a link to an on-line version of the questionnaire . I filled this in and it stated that I should receive my Travel pillow in 3-5 days. I guess it would be quicker online as it's directly with the company, but others should receive theirs fairly quickly I reckon!

Do you have the link for the on line questionnaire?
  • willowisp
    willowisp Posts: 122 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Mine came a couple of days ago! Great freebie, thanks OP :)
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    So did mine thank you op. Very nice too. :)
  • surfboard2
    surfboard2 Posts: 2,006 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options

Could you please post the link to the online questionnaire :)
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Could you please post the link to the online questionnaire :)

I did a search for this last night and one link said the questionnaire was on the Tempur site, but I couldn't find it:( I phoned Tempur and asked how to get the online questionnaire but she said I'd need to visit a store in order to get a code for the online questionnaire so that they would know what store I visited???!!!
  • MrsShawToBe
    MrsShawToBe Posts: 594 Forumite
    Options
    If anyone gets a code for in store, could they let us know? Also for those who have already got their pillows, how big are they?
    xx
  • good_advice
    good_advice Posts: 2,653 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Mortgage-free Glee! Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Wish mine would hurry up and come! I feel left out!
    The secret to success is making very small, yet constant changes.:)
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have a parcel waiting for me at the Post Office, I hope this is what it is- I tried the beds and I am sold! If I just had the money....

I was actually lucky enough to sleep in a Tempura bed when staying with an Aunt a few weeks ago and can say they don't make you overheat/sweat (I say that with a history of night sweats) and are very helpful for back pain (I have had chronic back pain for a few years now) its just sad they are so expensive. I will be looking forward to this.
  • Queen_Latifah
    Options
    Got mine today. In its carry bag, as the other Tempur pillows I saw in the shop. I have tried it though (went back to bed after answering the door to the postman!) and I haven't worked out yet the most comfortable position to sleep on it. Thanks op!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 9 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport