ITS BACK ! UPDATED Free Tempur travel pillow instore worth £65 ! Ends 7th August 2017

Options

Comments

• choward1234
    Options
    Got mine today, its lovely. Great find thanks
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    If anyone gets a code for in store, could they let us know? Also for those who have already got their pillows, how big are they?
    xx

The pillows are 15 and a half ins by 10 ins, but are very padded which makes them 17 ins by 11 ins at the widest part. They also have a zipped cover.:)
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Collected mine from the Post Office today! Am very pleased- its perfect for me- am using it right now to support my lower back which is as a result far less painful then it normally is at this point in the day, am going to sleep with using the pillow as a support too and am hoping it works as well when sleeping which what I had intended, would otherwise be using a massive normal pillow so this is great.

I think it took about 2 weeks from sending off the letter if thats any help to anyone else.
  • good_advice
    good_advice Posts: 2,653 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Mortgage-free Glee! Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Wow! my pillow came today, what a good freebie.
    The secret to success is making very small, yet constant changes.:)
  • Tulip
    Tulip Posts: 29,324 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just sent off for mine today thanks OP
  • Bargainmonkey
    Options
    Not impressed! ! ! I have been to the dreams store went through the sales pitch to be told they have ran out of questionnaires and that I could go to the tempur website direct to do it! Wrong! ! You need the questionnaire. So was fobbed off by dreams and advised incorrectly! I then contact tempur who could not help? ! Even though it is there promotion! ?? I need to go back to dreams!? I am not that desperate for a freebie and don't think I have faith in the company now to buy a mattress! I am more annoyed as I was actually looking to purchase one of the mattresses but have my doubts now as clearly the potential customer is not important! Be warned do not make a special journey for this offer!
  • happymum168
    happymum168 Posts: 429 Forumite
    Options
    I had the same problem with John Lewis so I complain to their Customer Service then got calls about lack of queationnair to the promotion has already finish but I insist via email, now got a questionnaire in the post; probably they choose who can have the form.
    Tempur bed is a bit pricy but their seat and lumber cushions are nice.
  • 23james
    23james Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    This might be a bit cheeky, but does anyone want to post either the form itself (i.e. scan and post it) or the "code" which two separate dreams stores have told me you need, rather than a questionairre, to get the pillows.

I made two separate trips to two different dreams stores and after checking on the phone before that everything was ok, both fobbed me off and said they didnt have any questionairres and all that was needed was a code on the bottom of the questionairre which you enter into tempurs website (which I'm sure is BS but anyway). As you can imagine I'm pretty frustrated and don't really want to travel anywhere else as I'll eventually end up paying for the pillow out of petrol money soon!

Like I said, I know it's a bit cheeky but if anyone does want to post the questionairre/code, or failing that DM me it, I would be eternally grateful and a touch less frustrated!
  • 23james
    23james Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    After calling up Tempur (after spending an hour on the phone again to Dreams, who appear to have no clue what is going on despite having numerous people claim the offer from their stores already) they have confirmed to me that all that is needed is a promotional code and a website address on the form, or failing that the form itself.

I'm really at my wit's end with Dreams at the moment and don't have any other stores included in the promotion near to me so if anyone was feeling especially nice I really would appreciate a scanned copy of the form or the link and code, whatever is easiest.

Thanks guys, and don't go to Dreams (should be called Nightmares!:mad:)!
  • MadVicky
    MadVicky Posts: 49 Forumite
    Options
    I visited John Lewis (Sheffield branch) at the weekend and after going through a mattress demonstration they gave me the questionnaire to complete, no problems :)

Looking at the questionnaire, I can't see a website address on it aside from the standard Tempur homepage.

The form itself is a free post self-seal form so I don't think anyone would be able to copy it :doh:
    Currently renovating our first home, so every penny counts! :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport