We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Chess Telecom outrageous

Options

Comments

• columbiana
    columbiana Posts: 73 Forumite
    Options
    You probably wont find the package anywhere else- I think they they exclusively with business customers so the £14.04 will be ex VAT and will be a bespoke package.
    Is yours a business contract? What package are you on? How many inclusive xalls and texts do you get?
  • pcombo
    pcombo Posts: 3,429 Forumite
    Options
    Well im not a business im residential, not sure why i even approached this company.

I told them im residential before i signed up, I am just annoyed they want me to cancel any orders with other companies before they discuss the never beaten price.
  • squeaky
    squeaky Posts: 14,129 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Threads merged.
    Hi, I'm a Board Guide on the Old Style and the Consumer Rights boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence.
    DTFAC: Y.T.D = £5.20 Apr £0.50
  • pcombo
    Options
    Hi, I am wondering if i have any legal right to obtain sales recordings by me and a company im with.

I thought data request access covers this but im not sure.

Can anyone let me know if i have a right.
  • arcon5
    arcon5 Posts: 14,099 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Do you mean obtain data on sales you have made during employment ?
  • pcombo
    Options
    Yea i want to check the contract term agreed on the recording, Im not taking there word for it. I think im entitled to have an actual recording.
  • savercol
    savercol Posts: 85 Forumite
    Options
    I asked this a while back. The answer was yes for a fee of around £15. But of course it may 'go missing' by the time they get your written request.
  • pcombo
    Options
    I am really annoyed, I was speaking to some idiot today and it turned out he was the manager and he didn't know anything about a data request access. I knew that i did have some right etc just wanted to check.
  • Techhead_2
    Techhead_2 Posts: 1,769 Forumite
    Options
    pcombo wrote: »
    I am really annoyed, I was speaking to some idiot today and it turned out he was the manager and he didn't know anything about a data request access. I knew that i did have some right etc just wanted to check.

Do you mean a Subject Access Request?

No offence intended but your posts are confusingingly written
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills