The Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• beegee181
    beegee181 Posts: 549 Forumite
    Options
    I've had exactly the same with the computers and gaming survey. It hasn't credited today and I had it as a trusted survey a couple of days ago and it didn't credit then either. Am getting a bit fed up, I have 3 surveys outstanding for credit at the moment.
  • mrsyardbroom
    mrsyardbroom Posts: 1,951 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I haven't got enough time in the day to keep working on Swagbucks if they aren't going to credit things.
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • kiss_me_now9
    kiss_me_now9 Posts: 1,420 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    My BrainJuicer daily surveys won't redirect me to the confirmation pages :( but they're crediting me the 70 SB any way? Do we not have to do the confirmation on BrainJuicer surveys?
    £2023 in 2023 challenge - £17.79 January

• Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »
    Thanks Torialou - you are always here to help and that really is appreciated. It is annoying because it does take a while to complete those tasks, but at least we know that it has been reported. I really must remember to search this thread before posting as I am sure that answers to a lot of problems have already been covered on here

No issues hon, just didn't want people to worry they were doing it wrong. It's not us it's them. I know a few of us have reported it by telling them it is not fair and on the board as an error. I was shocked how many had reported it on the board. No idea why they keep allowing it out. I did wonder if it does submit right to them so they are getting the results other wise the task will never be filled will it :-/ lol
  • Torialou78
    Options
    kayester wrote: »
    hm, swagbucks have sent me an email telling me what SBTV mobile is....i sent a ticket about SBTV and they said they noticed I was using the App and explained what it was....not to stop using it or anything, I have messaged back and asked, told them ive deleted it but if they say I can use it I will

Did you tell them you were UK? I have not had mine on today because worried we are not supposed to. I might put it on later and stop if we get confirmation. But then if it was ok why did they tell Marie they took the points off. They confuse me lol

Will you let us know what they say hon x
  • Rosie
    Rosie Posts: 1,758 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I did the DS on computers and it did not credit. Good job its a low target today.
    Jan £10 a day £326.75/£310
  • Torialou78
    Options
    I know not related but Irazoo just stopped uK from earning from videos and searches. Only left with offer's surveys and games :-( guess another site to drop. Hope Swagbucks never decide to stop UK. glad it's this one I use most as well.
  • kayester
    kayester Posts: 1,844 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Torialou78 wrote: »
    Did you tell them you were UK? I have not had mine on today because worried we are not supposed to. I might put it on later and stop if we get confirmation. But then if it was ok why did they tell Marie they took the points off. They confuse me lol

I have deleted it until they say otherwise :)
    216/2018 (make ££ in 2018)

Grocery challenge
    Jan 227/400
    swagbucks target 2018 1452/27375
  • marieukxx
    marieukxx Posts: 371 Forumite
    Options
    Torialou78 wrote: »

They emailed me and told me not to use the app
    Swagbucks - £150 / Dooyoo - £20
    My Survey - £10 / NMA - £5 / IPSOS - £10
    MY GOAL TO ACHIEVE BY XMAS:
    New 42" Full HD LCD TV - £324.98
    TV Stand - [STRIKE]£47.85[/STRIKE] - Purchased
    Total still needed minus vouchers earned [STRIKE]£372.83[/STRIKE] £177.83
  • NoRisk
    NoRisk Posts: 119 Forumite
    Options
    Just be happy to hit 60 today, not much time at all.
    Goal: Sunshine in summer 2013
    I love to spend

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family