The Swagbucks Challenge

Options
1997998999100010011003»

Comments

• CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    zahariel wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that Cath' - Most of the surveys DQ for demographic reasons and a lot of the offers may not complete because you have ad blockers or pop up blockers going in the background. There are some great one off offers that give a tonne of SBs and are free - try those for a hugh boost...

I joined SB 2 weeks ago and have been getting on average 130+ a day. Thats the daily poll, NOSO, toolbar, 2-3 searches, a few games, the daily survey and maybe another offer survey or a videos videos and one off offers... I should be redeeming my 4th Amazon voucher tomorrow.

The daily surveys are the best source of SBs after the initial burst - 70 per day (usually takes me 2-4 cause of DQs too...)

The wonderfull people here will help out if you miss a twitter or Facebok code and they can give you around 15 a day too...
    zahariel wrote: »
    though got the x-factor and 3am bingo ones for 42Sb... took to to 854 and redeemed for my 5th Amazon voucher:j

Though they did add an extra step asking me to verify my address so looks like that pin code postcard thingy is coming our way...

I use Firefox and usually have to allow it to open something, but it alerts me to this. As for some of the surveys. SBTV and NOSO content, well mentioned, I can't seem to find the right things that gain more than a couple of points. I do seem to be coming addicted to Crazy Taxi tho, but tho I am submitting my score each time. I am not always gaining any points:(
  • savingmummy
    savingmummy Posts: 2,915 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Done really well today 361/130

Mcdonalds offer via FB on trialpay - 23SB instant credit.
    DebtFree FEB 2010!
    Slight blip in 2013 - Debtfree Aug 2014 :j

Savings £132/£1000.
  • Bristol_Bloke
    Options
    CathWales wrote: »
    I use Firefox and usually have to allow it to open something, but it alerts me to this. As for some of the surveys. SBTV and NOSO content, well mentioned, I can't seem to find the right things that gain more than a couple of points. I do seem to be coming addicted to Crazy Taxi tho, but tho I am submitting my score each time. I am not always gaining any points:(

You only get a maximum of 10SB per day from the games, 2SB credited after each two submitted scores.
  • misskool
    misskool Posts: 12,832 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business