The Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    2 codes out - both not available in this country ?
  • SchadenfreudeUK
    SchadenfreudeUK Posts: 49 Forumite
    edited 29 August 2012 at 1:39AM
    Options
    cally6008 wrote: »
    2 codes out - both not available in this country ?

One for the US and one for Canada it seems, neither accepted in the UK sadly.
  • Alicarroll
    Alicarroll Posts: 127 Forumite
    Options
    Am just after a bit of advice/opinions. I have already cashed out my 5x£5 AGC's this month and am 200 points away from a £25 AGC. Should I cash this in (if I manage to get the 200 before the 31st) or wait until the first of September and cash in my 5x£ AGC's again. I know the £5 vouchers are better value but quite like the 'thought' of getting £50 in one month but the inner devil in me is saying hold fire for a few days because it will be better value.
    So, my question to you is cash in or don't cash in??? All advice greatly appreciated :)
  • cally6008
    Options
    cash out now for £25 paypal (4949) and still have 100 bucks left over :) ?
  • Alicarroll
    Options
    Thanks Cally, I never even gave Paypal a thought because I always use Amazon :o I didn't realise that Paypal was so much cheaper. I am off to cash out now and try to get a few points together to cash out my 5 AGC's early next month.

Thanks again :D
  • Alicarroll
    Options
    I'm gutted that I never thought of Paypal before. I have just checked my account and have £25 there from Vivatic and £60 from an online focus group I did recently so with the £25 just added I will have over £100 that I didn't even realise was there and available. That's my Mums 65th Birthday present sorted for September :)
    Thanks for the head up Cally. I think it will be Paypal all the way from now on :T
  • cally6008
    Options
    woop, good stuff :)
  • kayester
    kayester Posts: 1,844 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    130 target. AGAIN!!
    Good luck...
    216/2018 (make ££ in 2018)

Grocery challenge
    Jan 227/400
    swagbucks target 2018 1452/27375
  • mrsyardbroom
    mrsyardbroom Posts: 1,946 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 29 August 2012 at 8:15AM
    Options
    Happi wrote: »
    I would look elsewhere, nothing here unless you invest the rest of your life!

I do all the other better paying survey sites before Swagbucks, however I have had lots of surveys through this site and it's currently paying me around £20 a month. It doesn't take long to check out this site amongst all the others. If I'm lucky that's good, if not, well I've always earned a bit somewhere else. Most of my life is dedicated to more practical things but I know others on here are not so fortunate.
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • mrsyardbroom
    mrsyardbroom Posts: 1,946 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Happi wrote: »
    I made 20 in 3 hours lmao, in an average visit to the site. ask yourselves how much the owner earned?

Well you have to admit that was a bit of a waste of time wasn't it! If I don't find something quickly on Swagbucks I give up and come back later. You can always start your own website. I have a few websites of my own that pay out for me every month but it takes more work that just clicking on a few things on Swagbucks.
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport