The Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    Cake wrote: »
    Yes I just got that again today - even double checked that every field was filled in before I pressed submit - came back that I hadn't filled in anything so got 0% correct :mad:

It has been doing that to me too, saying nothing completed and 0% despite me double checking before pressing submit - but the latest one was even weirder - it came back that I had not filled anything in but said I got 50% accuracy. I have a feeling that it is one particular Fisher task. I think it may be one where it asks you to do the initial search on the company and record the search suggestions, and then it says 'go ahead and hit enter to search on Ken Fisher' which is different to the first search. Usually the two searches are the same. I cannot be certain so I am going to keep an eye on this :(
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • a51_ufo
    a51_ufo Posts: 93 Forumite
    Options
    I got 100% wrong as well and confident I followed all instructions correctly!
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Options
    the decision survey said I did not qualify but it did not even let me input anything :-/ I only clicked start lol. That was the fastest DQ I have ever had lol
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Options
    guys re the fisher one it's broke. Everyone does it right, their is one task that is broken has been broken since they put it up but they do not seem to care. There are reports all over their board telling them but it never gets sorted. xx
  • miss_corerupted
    Options
    ooo i just did a search and got another collectors bill only 1 to go now. I wasn't excited until now as i thought there was no chance of me getting hardly any. Just got Canoepons left which i presume is 8 SB's
    I have dyslexia, so get used to my spelling and grammar :)
    Mortgage pay off date 11/2028. Target 12/2020 :rotfl:
    Current Balance £33921
    Declutter 2123/2016
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    Torialou78 wrote: »
    guys re the fisher one it's broke. Everyone does it right, their is one task that is broken has been broken since they put it up but they do not seem to care. There are reports all over their board telling them but it never gets sorted. xx

Thanks Torialou - you are always here to help and that really is appreciated. It is annoying because it does take a while to complete those tasks, but at least we know that it has been reported. I really must remember to search this thread before posting as I am sure that answers to a lot of problems have already been covered on here
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • mrsyardbroom
    mrsyardbroom Posts: 1,951 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Something I'd really like to ask. In the Colgate ad did he really give her a tube of toothpaste for her birthday? If so I'd have written on the back of the note, "Your bags are in the road. No peeking."
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • mrsyardbroom
    Options
    Yet another DS not crediting. This one is on computers and gaming.
  • Exotic
    Exotic Posts: 196 Forumite
    Options
    Yet another DS not crediting. This one is on computers and gaming.

Not sure if it's the same survey, but I completed a gaming survey on one of the special offers walls, and it didn't credit either. weird too, I fit the bill stereotypically :(

Hopefully the next DS will credit for you
  • mrsyardbroom
    edited 11 August 2012 at 4:39PM
    Options
    It might have been the same one but I've just noticed that when I did a search and won 9sb it wasn't credited. It hasn't shown up on the swag meter either.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport