The Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• debtdawg
    debtdawg Posts: 343 Forumite
    Options
    Nope, nothing like being disqualified, I can't remember exactly what they said but it was along the lines of them being successful. One was for Vodafone and the other was about Coca Cola/Olympics etc.
    I find the surveys a bit frustrating sometimes though, especially when you've spent a while filling them out and then about half way through they tell you that you don't actually meet their criteria.
  • Exotic
    Exotic Posts: 196 Forumite
    Options
    debtdawg wrote: »
    I find the surveys a bit frustrating sometimes though, especially when you've spent a while filling them out and then about half way through they tell you that you don't actually meet their criteria.

Oh I hate this soo much, so unfair and cheap huh

I try and not do any surveys with the special offer partners, stick with daily and trusted surveys and you can normally guarantee your credits :)

good luck
  • debtdawg
    Options
    It really is lol, gets me in a right huff. I just spent a while doing one of the google tasks and apparently my accuracy was 0%? Something wrong there ;) Bit gutted as I have met my target for the first few days but today it's all going wrong :(
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    If anyone wants to post their referral link, click on my homepage and register then post in the referrals section :)
  • debtdawg
    Options
    Resolved my poor points total today by signing up for the free netflix trial, ah I can finally get off the pc now ;)
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Options
    ahh well back to sbtv online then I guess :-( The app has not been changed it auto moves on and is their official one it's just we have downloaded online and bypassed the official download place I think. Guess the site we got it from should not have it maybe? dunno. Hope they do not revoke all our points. God we spend so long trying to make sure we are careful following all the survey rules etc and we still get one wrong lol. x
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Options
    it's quiet on here tonight ... only just made it to the target today. I had several other surveys to do and still not caught up on them after doing an awful one yesterday for an un named site that took just over 2 hours I was a little surveyed out lol. Not sb but still did not fancy anymore lol x
  • mrsyardbroom
    mrsyardbroom Posts: 1,947 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Some days you just get lucky. I made 184sb and I was at a dog show most of the day and totally knackered. Other days I've struggled when everyone else is saying the target is easy.
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • kayester
    kayester Posts: 1,844 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    hm, swagbucks have sent me an email telling me what SBTV mobile is....i sent a ticket about SBTV and they said they noticed I was using the App and explained what it was....not to stop using it or anything, I have messaged back and asked, told them ive deleted it but if they say I can use it I will
    216/2018 (make ££ in 2018)

Grocery challenge
    Jan 227/400
    swagbucks target 2018 1452/27375
  • lilmissmup
    lilmissmup Posts: 6,884 Forumite
    Options
    Isn't this the same principle though, using an autowatch program? People keep saying they just leave the app on overnight and earn the Swagbucks.

I did that a few times but its not worked for me for ages anyway so I will just delete it anyway.

I have managed to hit target every day this month so far but not really been trying so will have to make much more of an effort next couple weeks.

Think I am going for £50 paypal as just had confirmation that I have earnt £120 of Amazon for a Nectar canvess project that I did for 2 weeks, that was easier to do than one swagbucks survery :rotfl:
    Now a SAHM trying to earn some spare pennies each month
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport