🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

The Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• mrsyardbroom
    mrsyardbroom Posts: 1,951 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    It's taken a lot of sbtv to get up to 60 today. I've been out for a good part of the day though.
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    Just did an Ampario survey on TP for 45 SB. Easy survey and credited immediately:)
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • ashymark
    ashymark Posts: 27 Forumite
    Options
    Had never heard of this site until a couple of hours ago. Registered and I'm now up to 246 pts.

What is the best way for me to get more valuable surveys etc to fill in to get my balance up faster? Have seen some of you lot are picking up £25 a month on this, sounds easy money just looking for some tips to get me going.

Thanks anyone
  • mrsyardbroom
    mrsyardbroom Posts: 1,951 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »
    Just did an Ampario survey on TP for 45 SB. Easy survey and credited immediately:)
    I never managed to do an Ampario survey yet! They don't seem to like me me but the opinion surveys on TP are usually good for 45sb. I'm just unlucky today.
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • mooomin
    mooomin Posts: 13,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Morning all :D

Target is 50 today :)
  • kayester
    kayester Posts: 1,844 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    another easy sunday :)
    216/2018 (make ££ in 2018)

Grocery challenge
    Jan 227/400
    swagbucks target 2018 1452/27375
  • kayester
    kayester Posts: 1,844 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    my points are adding to the total but not to daily target....what do I do to rectify this?
    216/2018 (make ££ in 2018)

Grocery challenge
    Jan 227/400
    swagbucks target 2018 1452/27375
  • SchminkyCat
    Options
    Ooh, have a touch of the RAGE today. Just had a very unhelpful conversation with a company who have taken almost £90 out of our bank account for an insurance policy that neither of us know anything about. But they wont deal with me over it because its in hubby's name and he's in Qatar so not able to deal with it easily. Grrr........

Anyhoo....nice easy target today! (not that I am trying to get the targets this month, oh no sireee...not me!). Have already got all 5 AGC in August from points in July and almost have enough for my first 3 in Sept! YAY!
  • beegee181
    beegee181 Posts: 549 Forumite
    Options
    kayester wrote: »
    my points are adding to the total but not to daily target....what do I do to rectify this?

I've got this too ..I think it rectified itself last time it happened - I didn't do anything as I recall.
  • beegee181
    beegee181 Posts: 549 Forumite
    Options
    Easy 10sb's of video in PL again this morning to get you going ...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport