We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Sat Nav For Approx. £6

1…34689…25

Comments

  • Angri
    Angri Posts: 43 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    Hi chaps . . . .

    Having only seen this very late in the day . . . I have decided to apply . . and just wanted to say thanks to everyone who's contributed to this thread so far . . .

    Despite my encroaching years - I shall soon be able to find my destinations!!!


    Cheers all!
  • stphnstevey
    stphnstevey Posts: 3,227 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    gardner1 wrote: »
    mine came by dhl

    Did you just wait and it turned up - no chasing them up needed?
  • brownbabygirl
    brownbabygirl Posts: 1,356 Forumite
    if you change your DOB just to get the gift, isnt that classed as fraud?!
    QUIDCO £2827 paid out since October 2007:D
  • gardner1
    gardner1 Posts: 3,154 Forumite
    if you change your DOB just to get the gift, isnt that classed as fraud?!

    ahhhhh!!!!!! yes it proberly is but if you want a good sat nav for £6 then this is the best way.
  • gardner1
    gardner1 Posts: 3,154 Forumite
    Did you just wait and it turned up - no chasing them up needed?
    yep just wait 6-7 weeks and it will turn up
  • brownbabygirl
    brownbabygirl Posts: 1,356 Forumite
    i will do it for my mum and get the satnav or TV. but for some reason it cannot give me a quote now :-(
    QUIDCO £2827 paid out since October 2007:D
  • kitchpoo
    kitchpoo Posts: 1,255 Forumite
    i will do it for my mum and get the satnav or TV. but for some reason it cannot give me a quote now :-(

    Working today!!
    Praying at the church of MSE should be compulsory!

    There are three types of people in the world, those who can add up and those who can't.
  • NorfolkCanary
    NorfolkCanary Posts: 197 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Could I also add my thanks to the OP, just completed this and will be useful for my car I've just bought.
  • bartman
    bartman Posts: 327 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    Thanks OP!

    I was waiting for a package to arrive any day now - and then today I opened an envelope to find a voucher to take to Argos for a Binatone Carrera A350 - UK and Ireland maps.

    So far I've only used it for a trip to the supermarket, but it looks fine. It has an SD card slot, so presumably I can add maps (Europe?) fairly easily. I suppose it might even run TomTom software - does anybody know?

    Anyway, only one £6 payment made, so great value!
  • stphnstevey
    stphnstevey Posts: 3,227 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    bartman wrote: »
    Thanks OP!

    I was waiting for a package to arrive any day now - and then today I opened an envelope to find a voucher to take to Argos for a Binatone Carrera A350 - UK and Ireland maps.

    So far I've only used it for a trip to the supermarket, but it looks fine. It has an SD card slot, so presumably I can add maps (Europe?) fairly easily. I suppose it might even run TomTom software - does anybody know?

    Anyway, only one £6 payment made, so great value!

    How long from when you took out the policy or how long from 1st payment did it arrive?
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.