Take That 2007 Uk Tour tickets

Options

Comments

• lab-lover
    lab-lover Posts: 2,565 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    After 3 hours of trying on ticketmaster yesterday i was offered 2 tickets for block 210 at newcastle on 27th. of course i took them but today i am starting to think they must be pretty rubbish seats (at the back).at £45 each i am just wondering why they werent £25?

Has anyone got any experience of this area of seating? I know i sound ungrateful, i am not really, just wondering.
    Just to win anything would be great!!
  • arushofblood
    arushofblood Posts: 1,073 Forumite
    Options
    pixie1 wrote:
    See tickets to have a max number of tickets you can order in total which is 6 so if you booked 4 and then went back for another 4 one lot will be cancelled. I had this problem, ordered two for my sister and then a group of friends offered to go and buy my ticket for me (couldnt afford it to be honest) so i placed an order for them for 6 tickets.....one order has been cancelled saying the bank refused payment however it was payday on Thursday so the funds were there. Ive just called see tickets and they told me i had gone over the ticket allowence. Oh well, no free TT concert for me after all.

Pixie

In my experience SeeTickets usually cancell ALL tickets if you go over the stated allowance ! Phew, I know you've lost out on some but at least you've secured the others ! :)
  • arushofblood
    Options
    Bendigo wrote:
    Tickets will be despatched as soon as possible, but may not be received
    until 5-7 days before the event. Please do not contact us until 5 days
    before the event if you have not received your tickets

Here's where to check the current status of the tickets:

http://www.seetickets.com/see/content_tracker.asp
  • arushofblood
    Options
    I cant beleive the pain I went through trying to get these tickets for my wife.
    I had 8 tabs open on the internet all trying to book tickets through various websites and also with my spare hand phoning non stop. I was about to give up at 10.30 when I managed to get all the way through the process on ticketmaster and when I got to the end and it actually accepted my payment it felt great after such a long battle, I dont know how I would have felt if I didn't get any. Thankfully with ticketmaster it show all the details when I booked. Does anyone know if these seats are any good?

Nec Birmingham BLK5 Row Y.

Here's a link to the seating plan for the NEC:

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/seatingchart/254324/11345
  • scoop99
    scoop99 Posts: 67 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    lab-lover wrote:
    After 3 hours of trying on ticketmaster yesterday i was offered 2 tickets for block 210 at newcastle on 27th. of course i took them but today i am starting to think they must be pretty rubbish seats (at the back).at £45 each i am just wondering why they werent £25?

Has anyone got any experience of this area of seating? I know i sound ungrateful, i am not really, just wondering.

First of all congratulations. I was on websites,home phone and mobile all day and still got nowhere. Went out last night but see off the site today that tickets were available till late. Looks like its Ebay for me.
    Check out the Metro Arena website. It has a seating plan and indicates all blocks in relation to the stage. Also you check out ebay as some sellers show the seating plan as part of the sales so you can check out your seats. Also in the past I have left my seats if they were poor to stand on the floor space. The only thing is you won't get back in your seats but you might be able to squeeze to get near to the front
  • arushofblood
    Options
    lab-lover wrote:

I noticed this with the NEC tickets. Even the blocks right at the very back were £45, with the exception of the rear corner blocks. I think we need to presume that the concert actually cost £45 per ticket really, unless we're happy with rear corner sky high seats ?!? If that is the case then I think it's really bad that SeeTickets didn't clarify which price range enable you to which seats !!
  • meerustar
    meerustar Posts: 8,560 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Uh oh. I ordered 2 sets of 4 tickets for TT, for both Saturday gigs in Manchester.

I have had confirmation emails from both orders so hoping they will fulfil them as even though I am going to 2 gigs, I am going each night with 3 others!!!

Don't let me down Seetickets :(
  • arushofblood
    Options
    meerustar wrote:
    Uh oh. I ordered 2 sets of 4 tickets for TT, for both Saturday gigs in Manchester.

I have had confirmation emails from both orders so hoping they will fulfil them as even though I am going to 2 gigs, I am going each night with 3 others!!!

Don't let me down Seetickets :(

Fingers crossed you'll be ok meerustar. As far as I understood it though, only 6 tickets were allowed over the whole tour and not per night, which is usually allowed. Again, I've been caught out by this with Stargreen.com despite my argument to them that it's not unusual to follow a band around the country on each night of a tour ! They cancelled ALL of my tickets, I was fuming as the event was sold out !!
  • makinprogress
    Options
    Can anyone help? My Dad (!) ordered tickets with Ticket line over the phone last night! The girl gave him an order reference number, and said she would Email the confirmation with details of the seats! He hasn't rec'd an email yet.
    (knowing my Dad, he probably got his email address wrong!) but any ideas?
    (other than emailing them to ask for confirm again? he's done that!) Still no reply as yet?
    Just want to know where seats are?
    makinprogress
  • bella4uk
    bella4uk Posts: 1,644 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    scoop99 wrote:
    First of all congratulations. I was on websites,home phone and mobile all day and still got nowhere. Went out last night but see off the site today that tickets were available till late. Looks like its Ebay for me.
    Check out the Metro Arena website. It has a seating plan and indicates all blocks in relation to the stage. Also you check out ebay as some sellers show the seating plan as part of the sales so you can check out your seats. Also in the past I have left my seats if they were poor to stand on the floor space. The only thing is you won't get back in your seats but you might be able to squeeze to get near to the front
    This is all seated so will not be able to stand on floor. I think those seats do not deserve to be £45....ok you will have a clear view but it's a long way back, but I'm sure it will still be fantastic.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure