Take That 2007 Uk Tour tickets

Options

Comments

• Saint_Chris
    Saint_Chris Posts: 3,876 Forumite
    Options
    so sorry that your tickets were cancelled.

I'm now not bothered where i'm sitting i'm just glad that i'm going

section 205 here i come
  • kellyd
    kellyd Posts: 383 Forumite
    Options
    ticketline.co.uk driving me mad I told my 6 year old we where going
  • kellyd
    Options
    wait im on hold with ticket line..............
  • leics_poshie
    Options
    evilwitch wrote:
    After thinking I had success this morning I've just had an email from Seetickets cancelling my order as they couldn't get payment from my credit card. I know I put the right numbers in as I double checked.

Gutted to say the least as now now I've got 2 chances left to get tickets. No chance and bu99er all chance. What really narked me was that it was immediately cancelled, they could have at least sent an email asking for different payment details with some sort of response cut off before releasing the tickets again

We missed out last tour as I was pregnant and I was so chuffed to have got some today. If only I'd known then I could have tried during the day when the extras were released.

Shall endevour to keep trying on and off as I know there 6 tickets re-released tonight (mine!!!:mad: ) so there's bound to be more in the same boat

Look people Listen, dont buy off ebay just wait as last time more tickets are released to the point when they couldnt actually sell them, this will happen again this time
  • lacla1966
    lacla1966 Posts: 41 Forumite
    Options
    Fingers crossed kellyd
  • kellyd
    Options
    THANKS XXXXXXXXXXX

YES YES YES I got 3 in the 17th manchester block 111 girl couldnt believe it hehehehehe

right bed lol
  • lae150
    lae150 Posts: 106 Forumite
    Options
    At time of posting, there are tickets for Take That available on https://www.ticketline.co.uk. Best be quick though! :j
  • a97am
    a97am Posts: 25 Forumite
    Options
    I too have had an email from See Tickets cancelling my order 'claiming' that they couldn't take the payment from my card.

What a con. I reckon that they have cocked it up and are trying to make out like we have done something wrong, like typing in the credit card number wrongly... if it was a genuine query with us as customers, surely they'd have to contact us to resolve the problem before re-allocating the tickets?

I'm gutted to say the least.

I spent all morning trying to get these tickets, like most others.

If anyone else has bought them with See Tickets, please check your emails for a message from them. I bought mine at about 10.30 this morning, but they didn't email me about the cancellation until 9.40pm. I have been on hold to speak to them now for about 30 mins, but noone is answering the phone, even though it's a 24hr hotline.
  • kellyd
    Options
    I phoned see tickets and they said there was nothing they could do, I would go back on their site in the morning the tickets we all lost maybe available again

fingers crossed 4 u xxx
  • lae150
    lae150 Posts: 106 Forumite
    Options
    https://www.ticketline.co.uk have tickets showing available at a few venues now
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure