🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

manual assessment at Jag/Land Rover

Options

Comments

• Lfc123
    Lfc123 Posts: 20 Forumite
    Options
    Hi tdk, no sorry not sure what I'll be on as just taking it one step at a time really
  • DRS123
    DRS123 Posts: 34 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, has anyone on here been given a start date for Solihull that did the interview in April? Manpower called me to say I was in the successful pot of people and they would call me but been waiting about seven weeks now! Tryed calling today and was told there are no start dates.... Not sure I feel very confident about the job now
  • Memy
    Memy Posts: 71 Forumite
    Options
    DRS123 wrote: »
    Hi, has anyone on here been given a start date for Solihull that did the interview in April? Manpower called me to say I was in the successful pot of people and they would call me but been waiting about seven weeks now! Tryed calling today and was told there are no start dates.... Not sure I feel very confident about the job now

Well all the new GL's are been trained just now, I say give it a few weeks more but not too long, I should have some info by the weekend on the new track
  • EmmaS123
    EmmaS123 Posts: 116 Forumite
    Options
    Kirkyboy got his interview on 4th April and he got job offer arleady. Mine was on 3rd and I still didn't hear anything. Start loosing my hope.
  • DRS123
    Options
    EmmaS123 wrote: »
    Kirkyboy got his interview on 4th April and he got job offer arleady. Mine was on 3rd and I still didn't hear anything. Start loosing my hope.

Strange how they are giving dates to some and nit others. I did ask the question today when I phoned and they said I need to wait so I think if we were not going to get a job we would of heard something by now surely!?
  • Kirkyboy
    Kirkyboy Posts: 21 Forumite
    Options
    I've heard it goes on overall score so highest scores get offered first so wouldn't lose hope they are still giving people manaual assessments and interviews , if you passed all 3 stages surely it will just be a matter of time .
  • DRS123
    Options
    Kirkyboy wrote: »
    I've heard it goes on overall score so highest scores get offered first so wouldn't lose hope they are still giving people manaual assessments and interviews , if you passed all 3 stages surely it will just be a matter of time .

Yeah passed all three, hopefully not too much longer.... Congratulations on your new job by the way....
  • EmmaS123
    EmmaS123 Posts: 116 Forumite
    Options
    Yeap.. congratulations Kirkyboy! It's all about this waiting game now which is killing me ! Let us know how is it there ;)
  • declan199210
    declan199210 Posts: 162 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Solihull is just on a different pace level compared to castle brom ! It's called the mad house for a reason ! I know 40 people started training at Solihull today if that helps
  • AlwaysRocks
    AlwaysRocks Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    How they calculate the score? I phoned them last week and they said that they were waiting a response from DB'S. Every time u phone it's new story
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport