We've changed the name of this board from 'Greenfingered MoneySaving' to simply 'Gardening'. This is to help make it easier to find for the horticulturally inclined. The URL remains unchanged for the time being, so all links to the board are unaffected.

Daydream thread continues.....

Options

Comments

• rhiwfield
    rhiwfield Posts: 2,482 Forumite
    Options
    Rhiwie... so i am not the only one not keeping up with listings,:cool: Going to try and get some things listed, even if it is just one or two...

Quiet is the Bay :(

Watchers behind firewalls :cool:

BIN sale happens :T

No more poetry from me, not even more bad haiku! :D

Still wet outside, so inside both of us researching/getting a few listings ready. With the Olympics and school hols, sales are still happening, but in a subdued way with not much competitive bidding.

Alex, good luck with the car journey

Alf, hope you're feeling better today

CTC, have fun at the bash!
  • COOLTRIKERCHICK
    COOLTRIKERCHICK Posts: 10,510 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Aweek tomorrow we go to the Bulldog ...it opens Officially on Thursday...

I have noticed the last week that things are only going for the starting bid, and if i remember rightly it was like this at this time of the yer, when i used to list a lot..

Decided not to list, until Sunday... but going to get things ready to list for when we come back...

Making a chicken dinner tonight, so better get the chicken in the oven, otherwise we will be having food at 10pm:rotfl:
    Work to live= not live to work
  • alfie_1
    alfie_1 Posts: 5,837 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    early evening all......:D

iv not listed for the last week as wrapping was a bit like "the cube" re achievements.. also as said VERY SLOW at the mo.??
    im in better mood today, the reply lyrics cheered me up [and the departure of BF...;) he can be a right grumpy so and so sometimes/often... depresses me !!:o ]
    anyway had HW to ruby again today, she's going great guns now.:D walks backwards and side ways by hand signal.. stands with dropped rope as if tied up...:rotfl: LUUUUVES being scratched hard on her itchy shoulder spot...:rotfl: im going to have lessons to ride natural horsman way with HW on her horse to teach me how to teach rubes... and to get my confidence back after being worried for last few years of damaging my back !! no good me being carp if ruby and i are going to gel.... so today i am...:j:j

we have had a dry day, warm but strong breeze.

i am also hereby putting a ban of all mention of any exciting adventures that anyone is heading for [ctc ;) ] UNTIL i can go somewhere myself.....:rotfl::rotfl:

my friend is willing to go to france with me on a treasure hunt of old barn sale end of september ... fantastic stuff in a monthly sale near friends deep in a remote area that has no traders/dealers etc. i took pics, if i can find where i stored them i will post one.:D can sleep in van enroute and then kip at friends before setting off back.
    zmxvyh.jpg
    2monj4l.jpg
    66b13q.jpg

all silly cheap money and if i hadnt been flying it would all be at my house NOW ...:rotfl:
  • COOLTRIKERCHICK
    COOLTRIKERCHICK Posts: 10,510 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Ok Alfiekins.... you are playing 'dirty' now:p

Just because i mention the 'BB' words you show me pics of cheap country furniture INCLUDING a multifuel stove....:rotfl:
    Work to live= not live to work
  • lostinrates
    lostinrates Posts: 55,283 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I love that table.

How amazing. Drooling.
  • alfie_1
    First Post
    Options
    Ok Alfiekins.... you are playing 'dirty' now:p

Just because i mention the 'BB' words you show me pics of cheap country furniture INCLUDING a multifuel stove....:rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: :T:T
  • alfie_1
    First Post
    edited 31 July 2012 at 9:35PM
    Options
    I love that table.

How amazing. Drooling.

which one? the bench or the coffin ....oops coffer one..:D

bench was 200 e coffer was 250 e

actually they were the dearest items there and also better rate of euro...
  • lostinrates
    lostinrates Posts: 55,283 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    The coffin one :). My heart bleeds at the price. It looks like just the right size for my new kitchen too.
  • alfie_1
    First Post
    Options
    The coffin one :). My heart bleeds at the price. It looks like just the right size for my new kitchen too.

WELL ITS NOT LONG ,ONLY 8 WEEKS AND WHO KNOWS WHAT I WILL BRING BACK, RENTING BIG TRUCK /VAN....:D

i have just had the equivilant of the battle of britain with rhiwi who may i add is a worthy apponent and held his own [;)] and won...:eek: i am of course handycapped but he played a blinder....:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: but i get the goodies...:D:D:D
  • rhiwfield
    rhiwfield Posts: 2,482 Forumite
    Options
    alfie_1 wrote: »
    WELL ITS NOT LONG ,ONLY 8 WEEKS AND WHO KNOWS WHAT I WILL BRING BACK, RENTING BIG TRUCK /VAN....:D

i have just had the equivilant of the battle of britain with rhiwi who may i add is a worthy apponent and held his own [;)] and won...:eek: i am of course handycapped but he played a blinder....:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: but i get the goodies...:D:D:D

I'm still stitching the ear back on :eek:

Alf vs Mike Tyson???? No contest :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family