overwhelmed new member

Options

Comments

• sistafromanothermista
    Options
    :wave: Coco, glad to hear you're still on track. :beer:

:T To a great 2013 now that we're on our way to a new debt free life and all that :D
    DEBT FREE AND PROUD:D
    'Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt'
  • Coco114
    Coco114 Posts: 770 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hey Sista !!!!! Good to see you :D
    Hope all is good with you :)
    X
    The final chapter - £4893 to go out of £30K
  • sistafromanothermista
    Options
    All good girl and going in the right direction :T
    'Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt'
  • Mara_uk7
    Mara_uk7 Posts: 1,219 Forumite
    First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Miss Coco, You have kept me away from "50 shades of Gray" for three hours !! Your diary is compulsive reading. Love that youre such an upbeat person & obviously a real survivor. Have subscribed now, and will be watching with interest as you battle with and eventually conquer all these demon debts (and ex ). Keep Smiling girl :)
    Its just a bad day, Not a bad life .. :cool:
  • Coco114
    Options
    Hi Mara , good to see you. I am sure that 50 shades would have been far more "entertaining" :D

Nothing exciting happening this end. Bank ok , work busy busy , boys cranky :) ... Nothing new then !
    As well as building up a buffer I want to start chipping away at secured loan so will give that some thought at the weekend when I have more time. I truly can't believe it's Thursday already tomorrow. Am supposed to be going out on Saturday though I really shouldn't with the amount I have shelled out this last week - will think on that too !

That's about it from me for tonight :)

Coco x
  • Coco114
    Options
    Well its been a few days , been very busy & today is my day to catch breath before it all starts again :D

Have been thinking about the New Year - Am determined it's to be a good one ! Starting sensibly ......

Start a new Car Saving / Emergancy Fund
    Start 20p saving Fund
    Christmas Fund ...... It's the same theme every year - "you mean it's Christmas ???!!! On the 25th Dec ???!!! Why isn't it on the same day every year so I can plan for it ???!!!! " well Doh !!!!!!!! (took me a while to figure that one :rotfl:)
    House .... Need I say more ?
    Health/well being/ me - I have to make the time
    Debt - need to refocus on this - I have 2 weeks off at Christmas , will do a complete financial overhaul - then decide action plan. I am stuck with big mort/sec for now but I can't ignore the rest. I think I will go back to CAB and get some advice.

Well that should keep me busy :)

3 weeks left at work then I can take a breath. Last Christmas all I did was stuff my face and get "tipsy" a complete waste of 2 weeks !!!! January is the worst month but I am determined next Jan will be ok - rested from work , money in order and life generally organised :)

Off for a cuppa then on with the housework !!

Coco x
  • vasseur
    vasseur Posts: 3,090 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Great to have next year's action plan in place early! I usually start thinking about that in the days after xmas...:o. I love new year actually - new year new start etc... onwards and upwards!
    It's not how far you fall - it's how high you bounce back.... :j
    Happiness is not a destination - it's a journey :)
  • sistafromanothermista
    Options
    :wave: Hi Coco, 2 weeks :eek: i've only got 3 days off :(

I keep thinking about this time next year and where we'll be financially then.....I'm a little scared and a bit excited :)

:T on the plan for next year, i've got a feeling it's going to be a good one :)
  • Coco114
    Options
    Omg Poles !!!! Debt Free !! That's amazing :):):):)
  • sistafromanothermista
    Options
    I missed that...:eek: Go Poles :j:j:j:j:j:j
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback