MSE Pregnancy Club 24

Options

Comments

• little_miss_moneysaver_3
    Options
    Triangle wrote: »
    My changing bag has just been delivered...it is so beautiful I could cry! :o:j:j:j
    T
    xx

Triangle which one did you go for in the end?
    :j Baby boy arrived 22nd August 2012 :j
    :jSecond menace arrived safely 13th February 2014
    :j
    Debt Free Wannabee 2015
  • ginvzt
    ginvzt Posts: 4,878 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I don't have a midwife, so I would need to be calling the day assessment unit, which I am not keen to do. I'll see how it goes.

I still haven't made up my mind about the changing bag. I like babymule backpack, but it is quite expensive. I think that backpack would be a good idea as it leaves the hands free, or if wanted this one can be converted to a messenger bag as well. However, would be limited to the black one only, as I can't imagine OH carrying the flowery ones!
    Spring into Spring 2015 - 0.7/12lb
  • flutterby_lil
    flutterby_lil Posts: 1,879 Forumite
    Options
    I am in my own room now. Yippee.
    I am 6 cm now. Double yippee.
    I am in possession of gas and air. Bl00dy brilliant!!!

Bloody brilliant stuff, I want some at home lol.

Good luck honey, must be here by now :)
  • RebekahR
    RebekahR Posts: 5,980 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    sexymouse wrote: »
    Hope you're feeling happier today Rebekah and that your DH finally put the rubbish out.
    He eventually said he would take it out this morning ... It's still by the front door ... So I am going to drag it down the drive way and leave it in his way :D
  • sexymouse
    sexymouse Posts: 6,054 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Good for you Rebekah - just be careful you don't overdo it!
    Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
    I married Moon 8/4/2011, baby boy born 26/9/2012, Angel Baby Poppy born 8/11/15, Rainbow baby boy born 11/2/2017
    £997.87/£2020
  • RebekahR
    RebekahR Posts: 5,980 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    My changing bag has just been delivered...it is so beautiful I could cry! :o:j:j:j

T
    xx
    Shoooooooooooooooooooow us!!!!!
  • Triangle
    Triangle Posts: 1,044 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    LMM and Rebekah...Ok...but first I need to justify the price! It was the one I really wanted but it was way too expensive. Anyway, DH's family were over on Sunday and MIL gave the money for it! Totally out of the blue, said she wanted to treat me and got offended when I said no, said that I didn't refuse when my mum bought us the travel system so I wasn't to refuse her! :o:o She made me buy it there and then on ebay (it was new with tags) and it arrived today :j:j

Anyway here it is...

http://www.pinklining.co.uk/shop/changing-bags/mama-et-bebe-messenger/mama-et-bebe-blue-butterflies

I just want to sit and stroke it!

Txx
    MFW!
    Started 1/12/22 - £196,000

Saving targets 2023
    Mortgage Overpayment £0/£2000
    Bathroom £0/£2000
    Big Birthday Trip £0/£2000
    Long Term Saving Pot £0/£2000
  • glimmerofhope
    Options
    All this talk of changing bags......made me order one!
    Must stop spending whilst on Maternity Leave, must stop spending whilst on maternity leave

My favourite things in life....handbags and campervans - hope LO is as into Campervans as the nursery has that theme

Viola....should be with me tomorrow

http://www.online4baby.com/for-baby/224/OBaby-Changing-Bag---Camper-Black:)

Emsbet - your scan will come round really quickly

Happy - hope you are having cuddles and chocolate
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."

:pOfficial DFW Nerd 1365:p
  • glimmerofhope
    Options
    LMM and Rebekah...Ok...but first I need to justify the price! It was the one I really wanted but it was way too expensive. Anyway, DH's family were over on Sunday and MIL gave the money for it! Totally out of the blue, said she wanted to treat me and got offended when I said no, said that I didn't refuse when my mum bought us the travel system so I wasn't to refuse her! :o:o She made me buy it there and then on ebay (it was new with tags) and it arrived today :j:j

Anyway here it is...

http://www.pinklining.co.uk/shop/changing-bags/mama-et-bebe-messenger/mama-et-bebe-blue-butterflies

Txx

Triangle that is a lush bag! Its nice when people want to treat you :)
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."

:pOfficial DFW Nerd 1365:p
  • emsbet
    emsbet Posts: 5,237 Forumite
    Options

Anyway here it is...

Txx

That is a lovely bag. The price is definitely :eek: but if your MIL wanted to buy it for you then it doesn't count anyway :) My PILs are the same, they always want to help us out.
    All this talk of changing bags......made me order one!
    Must stop spending whilst on Maternity Leave, must stop spending whilst on maternity leave

My favourite things in life....handbags and campervans - hope LO is as into Campervans as the nursery has that theme

Viola....should be with me tomorrow

http://www.online4baby.com/for-baby/224/OBaby-Changing-Bag---Camper-Black:)

Emsbet - your scan will come round really quickly

Happy - hope you are having cuddles and chocolate

That's a cool bag too.

I'm sure the next two weeks will go quickly too, just need to keep myself occupied.

Been feeling lots of bubbles again today, I'm so glad I can feel my little wriggler again :D

xx
    :A 09.06.11:A 07.10.11:A
    Gorgeous baby boy born 16.09.12 :happylove

:kisses2:The world moves for love. It kneels before it in awe :kisses2:

Patience is a virtue I lack! :p
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts