We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Lowell Portfolio 1 Ltd - CRA searches

12346»

Comments

• hi dont know if this is sorted now but i had the same had this debt which i Payed every month i then noticed that i hadn't received any statements from lowells for 4 years .i sent them an e-mail to explain why not they came back with were sorry system error i said this wasn't good enough and explained that under the oft's rules that a yearly statement needs to be sent .it also states on there own web site that they send them every year . so what ever crap they use don't accept it i followed this up by requesting a full investigation as to why no statements were not sent .didnt get a reasonable answer within the 8 weeks set out by the fos e-mailed them saying that i was complaining to the fos .guess what 2 days later got an e-mail saying that they had dont there investigation and the out come was they were in the wrong and closed the account writing off £987
  • Hi, hoping someone can help. My credit report shows a file with this company, it says it was satisfied.

Now the start date was 2005 so surely now it's been six years since it was started should it not be removed from my history?

Or will it be 6 years from the default date which was 2007?

Thanks in advance
    Never trust a plumber wearing wellies
  • fermi
    fermi Posts: 40,544 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud! Newshound! Car Insurance Carver! Rampant Recycler
    6 years from the default date.
    Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB

IVA & fee charging DMP companies: Profits from misery, motivated ONLY by greed
  • fermi
    fermi Posts: 40,544 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud! Newshound! Car Insurance Carver! Rampant Recycler
    ASSISTANCE PLEASE .
    I have today received a CC Judgement Claim against me for £866.90 + Costs Claimant being Lowell Portfolio 1 Ltd .

Moved to it's own thread

--> https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/4997715
    Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB

IVA & fee charging DMP companies: Profits from misery, motivated ONLY by greed
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 345.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 251K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 451K Spending & Discounts
  • 237.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 612.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 174.3K Life & Family
  • 251K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.