• shanni
    shanni Posts: 353 Forumite
    Options
    Me too! Got my £20 today :D
    Shanni
  • exmodel
    exmodel Posts: 47 Forumite
    Options
    Me too ;DGot my £20 credited to the empty Egg card last week. As its paid off I have to figure a way to spend just the £20! ::)
  • zcaprd7
    zcaprd7 Posts: 1,079 Forumite
    Options
    Or the boring approach...

Balance transfer £100 into your bank account and make a payment of £80 to the Egg card...
  • exmodel
    Options
    no go on that bit of advice as my special 0% just ended so it would probably attrack interest from the moment i did it :(
  • Smitty
    Smitty Posts: 341 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    make a payment of £80 from you bank account into your egg account, putting it £100 in credit.

When it hits egg.... do a £100 balance transfer from egg to your current account.

As your egg account does not fall below £0, you will not attract any interest payments.

;)
  • exmodel
    Options
    Thanks good advice and will do that today. I have just started a new thread that needs some good advice ASAP. Have a look at the 'Extra cardholder' thread below:

http://forum.moneysavingexpert.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=Questions;action=display;num=1096981455
  • littlemisscheap
    Options
    Yee ha - got mine!  ;D

Just have to watch out for more offers until they've paid off the remaining £9,980 - you will let me know won't you? ::)
  • guiriman
    guiriman Posts: 527 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Got another offer in the e-mail (no use unless you've got zero balance though) :(

Spend £50 by the end of October and get credited with £10 by 31st December. Now, what do I want that's worth £50 but will only cost me £20... ;D ;D
  • peteraj
    peteraj Posts: 93 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks for the tip, I have had my £20.00 credited to my account, and got the £50.00 cashback from EGG for car insurance so all in all its been a good month for cashback from them. Yippee
    Peteraj.

Trying hard to save money and trying to help friends do the same by finding the real "Moneysaving" bargains and avoiding companies that take my custom for granted.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure