Real Life MMD: Should I still get him a secret Santa present?
Money Moral Dilemma: Should I still get him a secret Santa present?We're doing a secret Santa at work, £5 maximum spend. I'm not particularly fond of the guy I picked out of the hat, and overheard him talking the other day about who he picked out (it happened to be one of my closer work colleagues) and that he was basically going to give her something crap from the bottom of his cupboard. Do you think I should tell my friend? And, more importantly, should I still get him something?
Click reply to have your say
Previous MMDs: View All
[threadbanner] box [/threadbanner]
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 340.2K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 448.3K Spending & Discounts
- 232K Work, Benefits & Business
- 603.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.6K Life & Family
- 245.2K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards