PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

OS Daily Tuesday 29th November

Options

Comments

• his_missus
    his_missus Posts: 3,363 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Morning all! :grouphug: all round xxx

Dark and windy here but the rain has started yet so that's summat.

Another quiet day ay work it seems, they keep telling me it will get busier and it's not usually this quiet but they've been saying that since I started back in September :p

A bit quiet on the OS front today. Made butties for lunch, that's about it really.
    Going to my bestest friend in the world ever's house for tea tonight, seems like ages since we last got together. Our poor OHs will prob just end up sat there listening to us rabbiting on, rolling their eyes at us occasionally ;)

Hope you insomniacs get some sleep soon.
    Hope those who are feeling ill feel better soon.

Have as lovely a day as is possible xxx
  • Butterfly_Brain
    Options
    Just got a letter from Buckingham Palace to say that the 60th anniversary card for the Outlaws will be delivered on the 23rd December :j That is going in my treasures box :D.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones that let in the light
    C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z. Member #35 Butterfly Brain + OH - Foraging Fixers
    Not Buying it 2015!
  • Loulou2010
    Loulou2010 Posts: 13,245 Forumite
    Options
    morning all

just back from drs with ds. dr said those famous words... "its a virus". his chest is wheezy and throat is red but his breathing is fine. he has given him a prescription for antibotics and said to give them to him if his chest gets worse. i am a bit reluctant to pump him with more drugs as he is having calpol every 4 hrs and nurofen if he needs it. he seems to be feeling better though as he was just having a boogie to the tv. and is lying on the floor playing with his cars.

other than that i am in a :( mood. need to do a bit of housework but just sat here looking at it. the cupboards are empty and so it the fridge. really need to do a big food shop. need to do some christmas shopping as all we have is a few biys for ds. i just dont know where to start :(

hope everyone is well
    "I have learnt that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one"
    "You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.”
    Maya Angelou
  • bramble1
    bramble1 Posts: 3,096 Forumite
    Options
    Crimbo shopping is not happening today!! Tomorrow.....
    Annual Grocery Budget £364.00/£1500
    Debt payments 2012 £433.27
  • candygirl
    candygirl Posts: 29,455 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Morning all(just):D
    Had a few more psychedelic dreams last night.I think I might start writing them down:eek::eek:
    The weather is grim here today so might take Boo to soft play, as am having her over tonight as SOTD is tired;);)It's no prob for me as I love having her, and so does OH:D
    OS wise, washing drying etc, but having an easy tea, prob pizza n wedges as cba cooking today:D
    FLUTTERBY Hope you're ok today hun, and (((huggles))) to all others in need esp BETH, JG AND BRAMBLE:A
    HESTER no wonder you were raging yest:mad::mad:
    "You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf"

(Kabat-Zinn 2004):D:D:D
  • Loulou2010
    Options
    candygirl wrote: »
    Morning all(just):D
    Had a few more psychedelic dreams last night.I think I might start writing them down:eek::eek:

i was dreaming of jack bauer the other night :eek: guess what i had been watching :rotfl:
    "You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.”
    Maya Angelou
  • candygirl
    candygirl Posts: 29,455 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Loulou2010 wrote: »
    i was dreaming of jack bauer the other night :eek: guess what i had been watching :rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:Mine are really weird ones with all sorts of peeps from the past etc.v odd:eek::eek:
    "You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf"

(Kabat-Zinn 2004):D:D:D
  • Loulou2010
    Options
    i dont like those type :o
    Maya Angelou
  • LameWolf
    LameWolf Posts: 11,234 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi all.

Before I forget to say it, Hippo Bathday to Julie's DS.
    donny-gal wrote: »
    Watch off those of you who have given up on men, I had the night I went out and bumped into DH . . . . and the rest is History.
    They can turn up in some very strange places too.... I first met Mr LW when I joined a Dungeons & Dragons group.... and he fireballed me!:rotfl:

Hester sorry, I did have to laugh at your mishap with the cat poo. We tend to get lots of dog poo here (when the guests need to use the garden) - I wish I could find a use for it, but I think the neighbours might object if we started a tannery.:D It always seems to be me that ends up doing the poo-picking though, specially in winter, as Mr LW says he doesn't want to go out in the dark to do it, because he'd undoubtedly find the poo by stepping in it.:eek:

It's very empty and quiet here, as Dilly went home yesterday - can't wait for 17th December, when Sidney arrives.:o

We'll be having veggie bangers'n'mash for dins; Mr LW has kindly prepped the spuds for me, so all I have to do is cook them and wuzz then in the food processor.:A Unfortunately my shoulder's worse than ever today; I've taken three doses of Oramorph since 05:15 this morning, and still it hurts like bu88ery.:(
    If your dog thinks you're the best, don't seek a second opinion.;)
  • Loulou2010
    Options
    LW - i can send you a two yr old that is suddenly feeling much better after his trip to the drs....
    Maya Angelou
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport