New Post Advanced Search

December 2011 - Grocery Challenge

edited 17 November 2011 at 11:18AM in Old Style MoneySaving
964 replies 77.4K views
1919293949597»

Replies

• 666paw666paw Forumite
    332 posts
    I have been so bad this month, haven't kept my spending up to date at all. I have managed to find some receipts so am doing an update but I know this is not accurate. Will have to look around at the weekend and try to do an accurate spend.

I know I have spent 215+' so once again I am over. :( Oh well, only another 13 days left so see if we can damage limitation in that time.

Not going to be fun when found all receipts and an accurate total given. :o :eek:
    MFI3 T3 # 75
  • CatslovelycatsCatslovelycats Forumite
    1.7K posts
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Can I join please?
    I last got paid on 22nd Dec and have £98.37 left for food until 31st Jan. I have a budget of £200 a month, which I am gradually reducing - I used to just spend 'whatever' before I kept a food diary. Then i realised I was spending way too much on snacks and lunches at work and getting takeaways/eating out. I am having to change my food buying and prepping habits but am slowly getting there...
  • SpiggleSpiggle Forumite
    1.8K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Cats,

Of course you may join but the January thread is best now as there are only a couple still posting here. The thread is here.

All the best,
    Spigs
    Mortgage Free October 2013 :T
  • squeakysqueaky Forumite
    14.1K posts
    I'm a Volunteer Board Guide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unsticking this one now. Good luck in the new challenge everyone :)
    Hi, I'm a Board Guide on the Old Style and the Consumer Rights boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence.
    DTFAC: Y.T.D = £5.20 Apr £0.50