Countdown to Freedom

Options

Comments

• Greying_Pilgrim
    Options
    It's the fact I'm completely mental :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Tsk! Tilly - your spelling!! The word is methodical - methodical! :rotfl::rotfl:

Good morning Dear Heart. Hope you've a great one lined up :D

Greying
    Pounds for Panes £3,005/£10,000 - start date Dec 2023

Coins for Camping (May) -  £1/£15  (Camping TTD - £75/90)

Grocery spend May £187.95/215
    Non-food household spend May £24.01/30
    Bulk Fund May 0/£15

Knitted items for charity 1/24 (inc. Blankets 1/6)
  • gallygirl
    gallygirl Posts: 17,228 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Tsk! Tilly - your spelling!! The word is methodical - methodical! :rotfl::rotfl:
    Nah, right first time :D.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort
    :) Mortgage Balance = £0 :)
    "Do what others won't early in life so you can do what others can't later in life"
  • Tilly_MFW_in_6_YRS
    Options

Good morning Dear Heart. Hope you've a great one lined up :D

Greying
    gallygirl wrote: »
    Nah, right first time :D.

To cover both I think I'm probably methodically mental :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    2004 £387k 29 years - MF March 2033:eek:
    2011 £309k 10 years - MF March 2021.
    Achieved Goal: 28/08/15 :j
  • Tilly_MFW_in_6_YRS
    Options
    So where are we today?

Grey and misty but not too cold :)

No list of jobs as long as my arm - with the exception of washing and ironing but that's just business as usual :)

I need to find a Christmas present for my great nephew :). I normally buy on line and send but am delivering to another relative for onward delivery.

Money - £13.50 spent in Mr M last night - sorry but I don't like that store either :o. Receipt scanned and uploaded for S&S. PC and YG survey completed.

We are off to the gym today and I'm looking forward to working hard and pushing myself.

I've got quite a long Christmas vacation this year and am planning on using a couple of half days to review 2014 and how it's gone and what we need to do differently in 2015. Our mortgage interest is going to increase for a start as the money offsetting will reduce when we buy a house for DD.

Ok, I'd better get cracking. I've made a chicken and potato Indian stew this morning, which is in the SC. Off piste on menu plan but I had left over chicken breast to use up.

Have a good day, Tilly x
  • Mrs_E_3
    Mrs_E_3 Posts: 189 Forumite
    Options
    Chicken and potato Indian stew sounds lovely. Is there a particular recipe you use? I don't enjoy stew but having Indian spices in it sounds like it's work a go.
  • Goldiegirl
    Goldiegirl Posts: 8,805 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Rampant Recycler Hung up my suit!
    Options
    am planning on using a couple of half days to review 2014 and how it's gone and what we need to do differently in 2015.

I've just said in my thread that I'm going to do a review of the year and a plan for 2015.

I'm glad I started this process - it's made me a lot more thoughtful about all areas of my life
    Early retired - 18th December 2014
    If your dreams don't scare you, they're not big enough
  • Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Yay to off piste chicken - that immediately conjures up a little cartoon chicken on skis :rotfl: and wow, you're planning a review as well as Goldie. I better get my own skis on.

Have a lovely evening.
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • Tilly_MFW_in_6_YRS
    Options
    Mrs_E wrote: »
    Chicken and potato Indian stew sounds lovely. Is there a particular recipe you use? I don't enjoy stew but having Indian spices in it sounds like it's work a go.

Hi, if you google Anjum's chicken and potato stew it comes up. I couldn't copy the link for some reason, but above will take you to it :)

It was delicious. I added three tomatoes which I had seeded and diced - mmmmmmm
  • Mrs_E_3
    Mrs_E_3 Posts: 189 Forumite
    Options
    Brill thanks, have added that to my list of recipes to try
  • Tilly_MFW_in_6_YRS
    Options
    Someone stole the weekend and today :eek:

£11.52 claimed from £co, £80 arrived from a chum as I'm selling my belongings :)

So many things under discussion at the moment my brain is struggling. We have very little spare time between now and Christmas. Will be glad to finish for the festive period. Mr T and I have agreed we will take some time whilst kids are revising during the holiday, to sit by the sea, think and talk.

night, Tilly x x
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills