Countdown to Freedom

Options

Comments

• Tilly_MFW_in_6_YRS
    Options
    Think you missed the monthly MOP ... my fave!
    That's a new one on me :)

Tilly x
    2004 £387k 29 years - MF March 2033:eek:
    2011 £309k 10 years - MF March 2021.
    Achieved Goal: 28/08/15 :j
  • Tilly_MFW_in_6_YRS
    Options
    Monthly Over Payment ?
  • Tilly_MFW_in_6_YRS
    Options
    Morning,

38p TT OP
    Only 250 points away from a CP £10
    PC - two surveys £6 - thanks to US we have now moved to PayPal not LV.

I have 4 people interested in accommodation. Again who knows but looks like they will be visiting soon to check us out. We're not sure we want two at the same time again. We have done that in the past but I think one fits in more with the family. I'm sticking to weekly payments via BACs if any of them like us and vice versa.

Hopefully one of them is suitable as I can go back to my weekly OPs :). I realise now how much I enjoyed logging in to my bank on a Monday and switching money :T

My exercise and dieting mojo has disappeared - where can they have gone? Maybe considering the Boot Camp was a step too far. I have checked out Zumba though and could go on a Thursday evening :o

I normally turn the heating off on 1 April - I truly cannot see it being warm enough this year :(

H@lifax shuffle required today as I've been paid :j

Out for dinner this evening and looking forward to a chat with like minded nutters :T.

Have a great day.

Tilly x x
  • Polly_Wolly_Doodle
    Options
    Morning Tilly, can't do dieting when it's this cold, we still have snow on the ground and blizzards forecast for tomorrow, great start to the Easter holidays!!
    Weight: need to lose 71lbs - lost to date 0lbs
    One Poll: £3.20
    My Survey: £0.00
    Ebay: £0.00
  • gallygirl
    gallygirl Posts: 17,228 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options

Out for dinner this evening and looking forward to a chat with like minded nutters :T.

Happy payday :D.

A lot of entertaining going on round here at the mo. I'm out as well for a change, but am hoping my night will be one of sophisticated dining and intelligent conversation with people who know what they're talking about. Which will make a change in my life :rotfl:.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort
    :) Mortgage Balance = £0 :)
    "Do what others won't early in life so you can do what others can't later in life"
  • lulabelle1
    lulabelle1 Posts: 2,693 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    gallygirl wrote: »
    Happy payday :D.

A lot of entertaining going on round here at the mo. I'm out as well for a change, but am hoping my night will be one of sophisticated dining and intelligent conversation with people who know what they're talking about. Which will make a change in my life :rotfl:.

Good luck in regards to the intelligent conversation - I hope you're not too disappointed!! :rotfl:
  • ztan
    ztan Posts: 400 Forumite
    Options
    Happy Payday! :beer:

Bootcamp is hard core Tilly. Depending on what sort of thing you like doing, Zumba should be a laugh. Just be prepared to take it very unseriously... I've been once and honestly spent the entire class feeling very much like I was out at my Gran's 80th Birthday party, without enough tipple!
    :rotfl:
    It is a giggle, and makes you sweat lots. Great for weight loss if you keep it up regularly and have plenty of fat to blast. If you want to be toned (which involves working on those muscles) then maybe another class at your local gym?

:Tfor a nice evening with nutters!
    MFW 2010- £112,500 + 20% Equity Loan = £150,000 35 years :o
    2013- £108,877.28 + 20% / current OP = 19 years :T

Target to be Shared Equity Free- 2016
    Target for holiday to Australia- 2014
    Currently training for a Commando Challenge- drop and give me 20
  • catshark88
    catshark88 Posts: 1,099 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    I'm not sure I'm up to intelligent conversation anymore,lol!
    "Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful." William Morris
  • Tilly_MFW_in_6_YRS
    Options
    ztan wrote: »
    Happy Payday! :beer:

Bootcamp is hard core Tilly. Depending on what sort of thing you like doing, Zumba should be a laugh. Just be prepared to take it very unseriously... I've been once and honestly spent the entire class feeling very much like I was out at my Gran's 80th Birthday party, without enough tipple!
    :rotfl:
    It is a giggle, and makes you sweat lots. Great for weight loss if you keep it up regularly and have plenty of fat to blast. If you want to be toned (which involves working on those muscles) then maybe another class at your local gym?

:Tfor a nice evening with nutters!
    Morning Ztan,

I must admit I like the strength and cardio work, weights, circuits etc but I don't like exercising in the mud :eek:

I'm off to Zumba (thanks HKD :)) probably on Saturday. Given my zest for life I have a feeling I may enjoy it.

Best wishes Tilly x
  • Tilly_MFW_in_6_YRS
    Options
    Morning Tilly, can't do dieting when it's this cold, we still have snow on the ground and blizzards forecast for tomorrow, great start to the Easter holidays!!
    Morning PWD, where is Spring ? :eek::eek::eek:

I went out last night and drove home in a snow flurry - madness.

It's Friday :j:j:j

Tilly x
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business