Tesco misprices and discussion (Thread 12)

Options

Comments

• stebiz
    stebiz Posts: 6,590 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I used to enjoy reading this thread, so I'm glad it's back. All smiles here from Stebiz:D
    Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies
  • Wings_of_Ambition
    Options
    I fixed it! *sigh of relief*!
  • stebiz
    stebiz Posts: 6,590 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options

I knew you would ;):D
    Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies
  • fermi
    fermi Posts: 40,546 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer
    Options
    Hello peeps,

Due to a silly error when merging some threads, I accidentally messed up

I did that the other week on one of my boards. :o

Took ages to sort and work out what posts came from which thread originally. :eek:

Well sorted out. :T
    Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB

IVA & fee charging DMP companies: Profits from misery, motivated ONLY by greed
  • celebrate
    celebrate Posts: 5,883 Forumite
    edited 20 September 2011 at 4:28PM
    Options

phew, wondered where the thread had gone for a minute!

Hi everyone, thanks for the new thread stebiz! knew you'd sort it, now all we need is newbies to post misprices on here (may be difficult as everyone is now used to posting a new thread for each item lol!)

so i got male trouted today and i am a bit hacked off but i let it go:A

PANASONIC KXTG5521 sel 34.99 scans at 74.99 single phone

Got DTD already on the same phone in my local store then ventured slightly further afield to try a new store and voila same phone with OOD sel, bumped into old uni friend haven't seen for 15years at the CS desk. Cs came back and said barcodes didn't match and could only offer me a refund. It threw me and my friend was waiting for my phone number so I gave in and didn't kick up a fuss and let it go......BUT I'LL BE BACK!!!!!;)

also got barbie car , keep looking for these guys even if stickers are off may put new stock out with stickers on(same as stripey glasses as new stock gets put out they may forget to peel off stickers)

also 8packs of honey shreddies, coupons didn't work and had to take them to CS where couldn't scan them either but did them manually for me:T

also found some money/notes in the car park !!!!(double figures ++) handed it in, CS couldn't believe my honesty. if no-one has collected in 4 weeks I can claim (but will donate to a worthy cause:A)
    GRATITUDE WHEN GIVEN, PATIENCE WHEN DENIED

Please press the thanks button when someone has helped!
  • andreavinne
    Options
    Thank u thats a good idea. I didnt enjoy going back to gone section all the time.
  • sirbrainy
    sirbrainy Posts: 2,749 Forumite
    Options
    We managed to have a laugh the other day and the first 25 posts were Tesco threads :D
  • Brodie_mummy
    Options
    Ooh I'm after one of these, thank you!! Did the sel state £18 please?

Hi Robstersgirl i thought i had answered u earlier but cannot see the post now.

The SEL did state £18 and was not reduced either.
    Sarcasm

the witty will have fun
    and the stupid won't get it:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • tt11_2
    tt11_2 Posts: 188 Forumite
    Options
    The Skyline Coasters and Placemats were mispriced in my local. Coasters had SEL £1.25 on one shelf, and £2.75 on the shelf above and a similar situation with the placemats £1.50/£6.50. Scanned at full price, so good DTD and free coasters!
  • i_wanna_save_money!
    Options
    DaveJH wrote: »

Was in Tesco earlier and spotted a mistake on one of the half price offers: Finish Quantam Dishwasher Tablets - Original box of 40, Normal Price £14.30. Shelf marked as Half Price @ £3.57!

Dave

Thanks a lot, OH managed to get 3 of these at Oldh*m Hudd rd, he said there were lots left. Bargain, these will be enough to do us until the new year :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure